Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Summit 2017 - Anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Summit 2017 - Anyone?

luissousaluissousa Member
edited October 2017 in General

Hi there!

So, last year everyone seemed to hate on Web Summit and I didn't find anyone here going.

Is anyone coming next week? If so, I'll pay beer. If not, why?

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2017

I considered going last year, since we could get a free pass thanks to the university, but ended up not going. This year, won't go either.

• Yea mate im going, i just gotta work out my cosplay costume

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Lisbon, Portugal!?! Sorry, no where near there. Who's bear?

• @oneilonline said:
    Lisbon, Portugal!?! Sorry, no where near there. Who's bearbeer?

Fair enough :p

• @vovler said:
    I considered going last year, since we could get a free pass thanks to the university, but ended up not going. This year, won't go either.

Free full pass or those stupid propaganda ones they created which only allowed centre stage access?

• I was at the Web Summit last year and will go this year, too. Moreover, I found fascinating infographics on how to achieve success at the Web Summit in 2017 https://redwerk.com/blog/how-to-succeed-at-web-summit-tips-for-attendees. I am already impatient to use these tips and see what will happen. We can create a team and follow these steps, then compare the results. How do you like the idea?

• We've planned to attend Web Summit next year. Hopefully, will meet you guys over there. :)