Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN Review

HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
edited October 2017 in Reviews

Hi, I registered for trial with BunnyCDN today.
My server is located in Denver
I tested using pingdom

My frontend side is html, so I edited all the image files/css/js files to fetch it from bunnycdn, thats why there is a bit of file size difference

WITHOUT BunnyCDN

WITH BunnyCDN

Also, you might notice the time of After BunnyCDN is later. This was because I had no prior screens of me checking before I applied BunnyCDN. So I reuploaded the old content that fetched the static files from my server directly, and took screenshots of the speed without Bunny

Support Review

Very good. His name is Dejan on discord. He says his support on discord is more active than on zendesk. Also very cute bunny avatar.

EDIT : im retarded

Thanked by 1raindog308

Comments

• @Hostlovin said:

I dont know how to put images

Ok

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Nvm Im retarded I solved it

• WSSWSS Member

@Hostlovin said:
    Nvm Im retarded I solved it

Post your stupidity.

@WSS

I put .jpg instead of .jpeg which resulted in no images showing and i didnt quite understand why

• WSSWSS Member

I mean for the second post.

@WSS said:

I mean for the second post.

>

Thanked by 2dedipromo iKeyZ
  • WSSWSS Member

Awww. You're fuzzy and cute. Good doggy! Good doggy! What did you do? What did you do!?

No CDN! NO CDN!

Thanked by 1ehab
  • what's this post about?

• @sibaper said:
    what's this post about?

Puppies.

It's what all posts are about, eventually.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• What was this post meant to achieve? Did you have any questions? Or are you just stating the obvious, that a cdn works as a cdn should

edited October 2017

@corbpie said:
    What was this post meant to achieve? Did you have any questions? Or are you just stating the obvious, that a cdn works as a cdn should

Just wanted to post a review on BunnyCDN and the difference I got on my site.

So I decided to test it on my Blesta Installation. Did the same as previous, fetching static images/js/css files from the CDN .

Interestingly enough, no matter how much I retried pingdom, the load speed was faster without BunnyCDN rather than with BunnyCDN from the USA server. However the gains from the Sweden and Australia test were very good.

Without BunnyCDN

With BunnyCDN

I assumed since this is lowendtalk and BunnyCDN is the cheapest CDN that I found by asking LET discord channel and waiting for answers in 5 minutes, I guess this is appropriate.

The next image however, is more relevant

• Why do you need cdn for low traffic billing?

Few ms didnt make your client feel faster

• bapbap Member

@sibaper said:
    Why do you need cdn for low traffic billing?

Few ms didnt make your client feel faster

It did make OP feel better.

Feel a lot better and $10/year is super appealing :)

• BunnyCDN is excellent so far (using them since April I guess).

• @WSS said:
    Awww. You're fuzzy and cute. Good doggy! Good doggy! What did you do? What did you do!?

No CDN! NO CDN!

Am I a good doggy?

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:
    Am I a good doggy?

Rarely.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:
    Am I a good doggy?

Rarely.

I see what you did there :I

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

It's OK. Tonight is the night for rotten doggies. Mine's waiting to get dressed up in her outfit.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

It's OK. Tonight is the night for rotten doggies. Mine's waiting to get dressed up in her outfit.

Pix or it didn't happen.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Pix or it didn't happen.

I didn't take any pictures of her. She started off with a tiara and a tu-tu, but since she's stumbly, she keeps pulling it down and tripping herself. She ended up in a hoodie with a few color chaning LEDs in the shape of a ghost.

That's the best one I took (was all setup and then the doorbell went off).

• you need to buy a phone with better camera...

• I was using BunnyCDN very heavily the past few months and was very satisfied, mostly at a cost perspective per TB. I never had any huge issues beyond receiving a traffic flood (was a DDoS against my specific files, but did not cause any disruptions to the service). It was resolved very quickly with his assistance. For reference, here is the busiest month I had:

August 2017 Traffic

• +1, I use for almost 2months and i'm happy good price and usage, I hope they move forward and provide a india/ china location.