Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

time4vps, 50% off, only one day available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

time4vps, 50% off, only one day available

NickmanNickman Member
edited October 2017 in General

Time4vps is very nice, I'm using the storage vps, 1TB disk with EUR 4.99 per month, and speed over 2mb/s to upload my OVH canada, 4mb/s download speed.
nice for backup

Halloween Treat: 50% OFF Hosting Packages
FOR ONE DAY ONLY: 50% OFF HOSTING PACKAGES!
Please choose a TRICK OR TREAT cause Time4VPS is so sweet!

Time4VPS is treating you so well and giving 50% OFF hosting packages, including: Standard VPS, Storage VPS, KVM Linux VPS, and KVM Windows VPS.

Use promo code HALLOWEEN and get even 50% OFF! The discount coupon can be applied on a new orders and only be used once.

We have 200 coupons only, so hurry up to order VPS hosting until 1st of November!

with aff: https://billing.time4vps.eu/?affid=2219

without aff: https://www.time4vps.eu/

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2017

2TB Storage for 6EUR/m, 512MB OVZ VPS for 7.66EUR/y.

Neat but still OVZ.

• WSSWSS Member

You don't have a provider tag, or appear to directly work for them- but thanks for the affiliate link!

• 2 mbps OMG.

Lol

• @sibaper said:
    2 mbps OMG.

Lol

I think already very nice, as their price is so cheap for 1TB disk

• That ass background tho

• WSSWSS Member

..like he even likes girls.

Oh.

OH.

OH!

• Failed to receive SMS verification. Maybe they won't text a US number, or I might have messed up with the phone number format...

• @dedipromo said:
    Failed to receive SMS verification. Maybe they won't text a US number, or I might have messed up with the phone number format...

worked for me, non us number

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • This is recurring?

• @FredQc said:
    That ass background tho

Yeah, foundations supporting women rights clearly do not agree with that sexist image, it should be something like this:

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • mtsbatalha said: This is recurring?

No :(

• WSSWSS Member

@default said:
    Yeah, foundations supporting women rights clearly do not agree with that sexist image, it should be something like this:

OMG THE FLOPPY DISK IS LIKE A PENIS AND IS SO WRONG. STOP MANSPLAINING!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

I have no idea how the hell this doubleposted. I blame ClodFart. Also, CC.

• I've put up a quick benchmark over here https://dah85.com/2017/10/benchmarking-a-time4vps-storage-vps if anyone wants to check it out before buying it.

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • An offer that will not be reccuring, is not a real offer IMHO...

• That div always hid this:

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

jvnadr said: An offer that will not be reccuring, is not a real offer IMHO...

>

If offering recurring discount why not make it just a regular price? That is our point of view in offers :)

• @time4vps said:
    If offering recurring discount why not make it just a regular price? That is our point of view in offers :)

because we are in LET. and always on the lookout for great lifetime offers.
    time goes by so fast and 1 year is really like 4 or 5 months for me these days :)

any thanks for the offer.

• @jetchirag said:
    That div always hid this:

and i though you will magnify a better part hehehe...

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

I don't see an order form for that ass?

• @Hostlovin said:
    I don't see an order form for that ass?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0SNS5S

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ehabehab Member
    edited October 2017

jetchirag ^^ that is so cruel to maclovin.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited October 2017

@ehab said:
    jetchirag ^^ that is so cruel to maclovin.

Awww :(

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2017

time4vps said: If offering recurring discount why not make it just a regular price?

Because it is limited. Don't try to present an one-time discount as an offer. An offer will be on-air for certain time and -maybe- for limited number of products/subscriptions, but it should be reccuring.
    An one-time discount is just a promo: a marketing trick to have some clients to buy some more products that later will hold them with your normal price.

• If someone took up the 2 year offer and applied this coupon they would have 2 years of half price service, that's the point of it @jvnadr. If you commit to a longer subscription, you get rewarded proportionately.

If, like me, you did it for a monthly thinking it was recurring, then our reward is we get to find a cheaper provider before the month is up ;)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2017

dahartigan said: If, like me, you did it for a monthly thinking it was recurring, then our reward is we get to find a cheaper provider before the month is up ;)

I have two biyearly services from time4vps. Their performance is fair, but not excellent. On the other hand, I have monthly services with inception hosting, buyvm, hostus and ramnode for over 2-3 years and I renew them every month.
    I will not move easily to another provider for some cents having to transfer and setup from the beginning a whole vps, if the service is good.
    And I am not talking about some high end expensive providers. I bought 2 IH vps, one for me and one for my company, for 2 and 3 euros each with discount. I found even cheaper or with greater specs boxes since then, but I never thought to move from Anthony's service. I still keeping a kvm slice from Francisco even If I do not use it atm, because I know it will be there when I need it and will be exactly as I want it.
    If I want a vps just for test or play, I will not buy a biyearly vps and i will not buy it from a provider I already have services. If I chose to by a random moment a service that I will not use it immediatelly from a provider i already have services with him, it will be only for a real good offer.

To sum up, it is legit to advertise as "great offer" a one-time discount of 50% for 200 active clients for a new services. But it is just a full marketing trick and it does not give real credit to their clients. It would be more understandable to give 50% as one time discount to new users, to let them try their services.
    And answering that "if they wanted a recurring discount, then, they would lowering the prices" is extremely lame IMHO, because they think that we are not capable to see the difference of a short period of sales than the usual "discounted" pricing some trying to sell us.

• I guess this is over now, so I'm free of having to think about it any more. 2.25 euro/TB/mo for another 2-year storage vps was tempting but I decided to pass. I still have one of the legacy 0.5TB plans at 2 euro/mo and I expect to renew it when the time comes.

• he still needs to fix these speeds that are shown when ordering

see;

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1676717