Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL VPS wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL VPS wanted

Wondering if there are any hosters who can offer 1Gig Memory/1 CPU/15Gig drive storage/1TB traffic for something like 2-3/month?

Comments

• seanhoseanho Member
    edited October 2017

@AnthonySmith @liteserver, both highly recommended

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @vasechka,

we can offer the following in Amsterdam:

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 30 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 6 months

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

Looking glass: http://lg.ams.nl.ultravps.eu/

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2017

Check HostHatch VPS offers in NL. They charge $2.5/m for 1GB KVM VM, it comes with only 10GB storage and 500GB BW though. Meanwhile it's based on NVMe SSD storage and CPU resources are dedicated. One-time fee RAM addon might still be available.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • bersybersy Member
    edited October 2017

seanho said: @liteserver, both highly recommended

They are good indeed, and their 1GB KVM is twice as much as OP's budget, even with 25% off.

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Hello,

We offer VPS from our datacenter near Amsterdam. We have our own hardware and network infrastructure and are based in The Netherlands.

X1
    - 1 Core
    - 1 GB RAM
    - 30 GB SSD
    - 1 IPv4
    - /64 IPv6
    - Contract: Monthly
    - 1TB transfer monthly
    5 EUR monthly (6,05 EUR incl. VAT (EU-customers) / 5,82 USD)

Order Here

If you have questions please do not hesitate to mail us at [email protected]

Company name: SKB Enterprise B.V.
    Network: AS64425
    EU VAT ID: NL857990822B01

Thanked by 1huangyuyu
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

I would go with Hosthatch.com
    I have two servers with them and they are running great.

Your requested resources would cost 2,5$ per month.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • v3ng said: I would go with Hosthatch.com I have two servers with them and they are running great.

I see $5/month price. Did I miss something? The only offer I found was from 2 weeks ago which ended.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

vasechka said: I see $5/month price. Did I miss something? The only offer I found was from 2 weeks ago which ended.

If you followed the link I gave you above, you'd find that message on $2.5/m plan availability from HostHatch.

This is a limited plan and not available on our main site.

You can order it from manage.hosthatch.com

https://lut.im/IiR58KncQn/UyDYXdLxE1q7k81a.png

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vasechka said:

v3ng said: I would go with Hosthatch.com I have two servers with them and they are running great.

I see $5/month price. Did I miss something? The only offer I found was from 2 weeks ago which ended.

As mentioned by @bersy - we have a plan that costs $2.5, but it is a limited plan and may not always be in stock, which is why it is not on the website. But you can order it from manage.hosthatch.com after creating an account.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @Abdullah, I signed up and waited for vps to get activated for more than 24 hours. Then decided it is too much. Is it usually normal to wait that much?

Amazon, DO and Vultr teached me that instance is up in less than a minute.

• If you can pay yearly I can do $24/year for a 1GB KVM in NL.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Take a look at our DeepNet Solutions division!

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vasechka said:
    @Abdullah, I signed up and waited for vps to get activated for more than 24 hours.

Could you please PM me your email address? I'll try and get you set up right away. We're 95%+ filled out in all 3 locations right now and a notice will be added to the control panel shortly. More nodes will be added on Monday.

• Abdullah said: Could you please PM me your email address? I'll try and get you set up right away.

I decided not to proceed with this and requested cancellation. YOu can see that in the ticket ending XX6036.

• Scaleway

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited December 2017

You should try liteserver . They are extremely good ;) I think you can still use their easter coupon

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @muffin said:
    You should try liteserver . They are extremely good ;) I think you can still use their easter coupon

Sadly outside of OPs budget even with 25EGGS unless he can drop the RAM requirement.

• @mksh said:

@muffin said:

Sadly outside of OPs budget even with 25EGGS unless he can drop the RAM requirement.

Try emailing them for custom solution?

• @muffin said:

@mksh said:

@muffin said:

Sure asking never hurts. I like Liteserver too. Just saying Liteservers advertised prices for 1GB RAM are way above what OP is asking for.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @mksh said:

@muffin said:

@mksh said:

@muffin said:

Sure asking never hurts. I like Liteserver too. Just saying Liteservers advertised prices for 1GB RAM are way above what OP is asking for.

OP only needs 1 core not 4, so maybe they could get the price down, and yeah, asking never hurts :)