Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch feedback
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch feedback

georgegeorge Member

Hi, are there any satisfied and happy HostHatch customers? I've been looking for some decent VPS lately and I've come up with couple ideas but, so far HostHatch looks like a best way to go. I haven't really find any reviews unfortunately so I was curious if there are any happy HostHatch customers that could give me (us) some more info? Thank you.

Comments

• They offer 10Gbps VPS. Do you know if they are out of FDC?

• @ShardHost said:
    They offer 10Gbps VPS. Do you know if they are out of FDC?

According to them they are at Serverius, and their test IP does seem to be assigned to Serverius. http://mirror.ams.hosthatch.com/

• Cool, may consider these for a project in the future. Sorry for the slight derail

• georgegeorge Member
    edited August 2013

@ShardHost said:
    They offer 10Gbps VPS. Do you know if they are out of FDC? 10Gbps VPS doesn't really have any use to me though.

10Gbps VPS doesn't really have any use to me.

• Currently using hosthatch, so far no issue with them, ticket response quite fast also

• @xDragonZ said:
    Currently using hosthatch, so far no issue with them, ticket response quite fast also

Glad to hear that :)

• Is there anyone else or that's it? :(

• @george - Typically and this is just me... if a company is doing a decent job no one has any reason to really post about them. On the other hand the second a company does something wrong it's normally all over the internet. So in this case I'd take crickets as a decent-to-good sign.

• georgegeorge Member
    edited August 2013

@BlueVM said:
    george - Typically and this is just me... if a company is doing a decent job no one has any reason to really post about them. On the other hand the second a company does something wrong it's normally all over the internet. So in this case I'd take crickets as a decent-to-good sign.

Yeah I kinda guess that's true I'm just quite disappointed that there are like zero reviews whatsoever. I mean I haven't found any yet. I've seen couple benchmarks on ServerBear which honestly impressed me so that's part of the reason I was suprised there aren't any reviews.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

George,

Thank you for considering us. I wouldn't say we have zero reviews, but I don't think we have a lot of them lately (see our thread here, there are some customers who commented there). The reason for that is, I'd say the same as BlueVM said above.

If you do decide to give us a try - I would be very happy hear your review! :)

On a side note, I would just like to confirm that we are indeed in Serverius (not FDC).

• @Abdullah

Are you with SmartDC too?

• @Jack

Note the 'too'. I saw SmartDC/i3D somewhere, might be old however.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Ishaq,

We were at i3D before we moved to our own equipment. We are completely at Serverius now (except some internal servers).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Abdullah

Ah right, thanks for clarifying.

• got a ssd vps from them a few weeks ago. Runs smoothly and is very fast.