Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a tiny VPS in Lithuania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a tiny VPS in Lithuania

RamiRami Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

Hello guys,
I need the following tiny VPS in Lithuania :
64MB RAM
2 GB HDD
1 IPv4
10GB or more bandwidth @ any connection port
Billing quarterly or semi-annually (Price as cheap as possible as I will rarely use it)
Thanks

Comments

• So the price for 1x IPv4 is around ~ 1$/mo. You will most likely get smth in the 4-5$/6 months range. Is there a specific budget you have in mind?

• @Ympker said:
    So the price for 1x IPv4 is around ~ 1$/mo. You will most likely get smth in the 4-5$/6 months range. Is there a specific budget you have in mind?

$3-4/6months would be great

• I'm afraid Time4VPS with their €8/half-year VPS is the cheapest option you can find out there.

• I contacted Time4vps and they don't do custom VPS :(

• @Rami said:
    I contacted Time4vps and they don't do custom VPS :(

Well there is a certain minimum criteria/amount of profit each company requires an individual sale to meet I guess. Chances are IP cost + PP fees are too high in this scenario. The IPv4 adresses are on the decline and they could either do 100x minivps deals or sell 100x a vps from their standard line where they surely calculated & expect to turn a profit. The choice seems obvious in this case.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

We do VPS in Lithuania. Can technically do 64MB RAM but practically I don't think that works since I can't think of any OS that fits on such tiny RAM.

We do Xen based VPS in LT.

Any chance you can up the budget at all? $4 / 6 months is a little low, particularly if you're paying with Paypal.

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited October 2017

@randvegeta said:
    We do VPS in Lithuania. Can technically do 64MB RAM but practically I don't think that works since I can't think of any OS that fits on such tiny RAM.

Any chance you can up the budget at all? $4 / 6 months is a little low, particularly if you're paying with Paypal.

debian 7 32bit clean installed works well on 64M ram.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • @Rami said:

@randvegeta has kit in Lithuania so may be able to offer you something, but I wouldn’t expect anyone to go a hell of a lot lower than Time4VPS.

Thanked by 3randvegeta Rami Ympker
  • @randvegeta said:

I used to have 32MB VPS with securedragon.net and it was working very well(it was OpenVZ )
    I think I can pay with Paysera if you accept it or by CC if you want
    PM me your offer

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Nekki said:

@Rami said:

@randvegeta has kit in Lithuania so may be able to offer you something, but I wouldn’t expect anyone to go a hell of a lot lower than Time4VPS.

I think if I didn't for anything lower then I may go with time4vps or their sis company Hostens.eu

Any chance you can do $6 / 6 month?

• @randvegeta said:

It'll be almost the same as the current offers I saw and it'll have much more resources

@Rami said:

@randvegeta said:

It'll be almost the same as the current offers I saw and it'll have much more resources

I can do a 512MB deal on Xen. Can sort way more options for operating systems.

Thanked by 2Rami bersy

Are you in / from Lithuania?

• @randvegeta said:

@Rami said:

@randvegeta said:

I can do a 512MB deal on Xen. Can sort way more options for operating systems.

Pm me your offer

• @randvegeta said:
    Are you in / from Lithuania?

No :)

• I got a VPS from @randvegeta
    Thanks man

Thanked by 1randvegeta