Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retainer Job-Remote Web Hosting Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Retainer Job-Remote Web Hosting Support

Hello,
Im trained in CEH,RHCE,CCNA & have 5year experience in web-hosting service.
I m looking for management of Linux Server on a Dedicated basis for monthly payment
(remote work).
Let me know where to look for such jobs online.

Comments

• trained or do you have those certs? anyway good luck! maybe one of the providers needs help around upcoming busy times.

• Yes I do have Certificates

• WSSWSS Member

You won't find much call for administrators on this board. Everyone's happy to just reload and reinstall WordPress every other week- much like LET (LEB) itself.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
  • WSSWSS Member

Respect your peers.

Welp, I'm out. I come from the generation of tease, deride, and get pissed with your peers.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

WSS said: I come from the generation of tease, deride, and get pissed with your peers.

All made possible and fun by an underlying culture of respect ;)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited October 2017

@jarland

When I clicked it, I was flabbergasted at the HORRIFYING things I saw on the page.

Of course, I'm just fooling around -- I was expecting some sort of position for MXRoute in light of the recent difficulties in handling support requests. I guess DigitalOcean works too :p

Thanked by 1jar
  • I'd love to work with DO. But currently living in LK so that's a no go for me :(

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

What did you do in those 5 years of experience? I think 5 years isn't enough experience, unless you had a really high work load for those 5 years. You still have a lot to learn.

• FlamesRunner said: Of course, I'm just fooling around -- I was expecting some sort of position for MXRoute in light of the recent difficulties in handling support requests. I guess DigitalOcean works too

MXOcean?

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

We wouldn't bother hiring anyone off here not after doing that once and they managed the impossible completely killing the Linux xen kernel so sorry we would rather do it ourselves

• WSSWSS Member

@cubedata said:
    We wouldn't bother hiring anyone off here not after doing that once and they managed the impossible completely killing the Linux xen kernel so sorry we would rather do it ourselves

If this was outside of the hypervisor- I'd hire them in an instant.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Miniaturization is just amazing, @jarland . I had no idea my droplet was only 68 millimeters. Wow.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@jarland, which one is you?

BTW, this guy looks as if he has forcefully made to be in the centre of the picture & smile spreading his arms without his will :D as if he did not want to :p

• WSSWSS Member

@jarland was possibly hungover and didn't make it to the group photo.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    @jarland was possibly hungover and didn't make it to the group photo.

Hmm, fair enough. Sounds true.

• @jarland is the ugly one. Come on guys we all know this one.