Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are we wrong? General thoughts and opinions... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are we wrong? General thoughts and opinions...

2»

Comments

• I think you did the right thing also. You should only give extra support to managed VPS's.

• I also wanna talk about my opinion this is one of the interesting things that would be great thanks lot.

• andreabelly said: I also wanna talk about my opinion this is one of the interesting things that would be great thanks lot.

Are you suffering date blindness? This thread is from 2012

• This is obviously a spam bot. The idea is just to flash his signature (probably hoping for backlinks or something).

• This necro is worse then @WSS old underwear.

• WSSWSS Member

I told @AuroraZ to stop digging in his back yard if he didn't want to smell my superfunderoos. Dude is sick.

• These spammers are impressive

• I told @WSS to stop burying his land mines in my yard, so what does he do? He tunnels under my yard and makes a toxic dump, and I am the sick one here.

• marrco said: unamanged = managed by yourself. Write that in bold on your site.

Good idea. We all know that here, but it is the opposite of what normal English often implies. Unmanaged, from a user's point of view would mean that the user doesn't have to manage it. In this case it is from the provider's point of view instead.

I always wonder why the word self-managed isn't used.

• @BlueVM I don't think he deserved a refund, but on the other side you don't have to deal with that arrogant person again.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2017

@srvrpro said:

andreabelly said: I also wanna talk about my opinion this is one of the interesting things that would be great thanks lot.

Are you suffering date blindness? This thread is from 2012

We always ask people to use the search before creating new topic, he did it well.

He also keeps the disk usage lower, because he uses old topics.

Storage is expensive these days.

And you get offended? Dude.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:
    He also keeps the disk usage lower, because he uses old topics.

Storage is expensive these days.

Post shorter, text fills up the DB and storage is expensive.
    We should also stop quoting others posts, it is saved twice in the DB.
    :)

• DEDUP

(Why are there actual genuine replies to the OP now?)

• @caracal said:
    DEDUP

(Why are there actual genuine replies to the OP now?)

Well, at least the OP (= @BlueVM) is still around.

Nevertheless, this was a nonsensical necro.

• Apologies for waking up the dead. Offender is spamming his signature somewhere else now.

• 821! No more, no less.