Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach Provisioning Time?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach Provisioning Time?

SprkFadeSprkFade Member
edited October 2017 in Providers

Anyone know what the provisioning time is for a dedicated server with VirMach? I made the purchase around 10 AM today and 5 hours later there's nothing under Services and support isn't responding to my ticket that was submitted 3 hours ago. Chat support responded with 30-60 minutes provisioning time, but obviously that's not accurate.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

If you are deeply unhappy with the marriage, file a divorce and prepare for a sue.

If not, patience is a virtue or so they say. It hasn't even been a day.

• @deank said:
    If you are deeply unhappy with the marriage, file a divorce and prepare for a sue.

If not, patience is a virtue or so they say. It hasn't even been a day.

I’m just really surprised. I’ve used them in the past and they were very quick and responsive.

• It's a dedicated server. It takes time to get ready, it's normal. VPSs get provisioned usually instantly because the server is already running but the dedicated isn't... Be patient and wait a bit, not that hard to give it a few days.

Thanked by 2karjaj WSS
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

anywhere between 24 hours and 3 days for a budget host offering dedi's is normal if you have had them faster in the past that is probably the exception, not the rule.

Thanked by 2karjaj hostdare
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Come on man just wait a little longer. Did they mention it would be instantly provisioned...?
    Do give them 48h.

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited October 2017

From their website : 8 hours estimated and :
    " Estimated delivery time for default configuration. Longer delivery outside support hours, or if you select different configuration / OS. In any case, guaranteed delivery within 2 business days. No refunds on custom configs."

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Still...I know the agony.

"Come on, man. I gave you my money. I want my server. I'm going to reload my email. Come on...WHERE IS MY SERVER...I already have the first half-dozen apt commands in my head..."

• @raindog308 said:
    Still...I know the agony.

"Come on, man. I gave you my money. I want my server. I'm going to reload my email. Come on...WHERE IS MY SERVER...I already have the first half-dozen apt commands in my head..."

The struggle is real.

• Why not yum :((

• @jetchirag said:

Why not yum :((

@jetchirag said:

Why not yum :((

apt install centos

Are VirMach’s live chat agents outsourced? They never seem to have answers for questions like bandwidth and require me to submit a ticket. (Although ticket support is still quick)

• caracal said: Are VirMach’s live chat agents outsourced

Yes, L1 support