Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have experience with SeFlow?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have experience with SeFlow?

I'm looking to get a dedicated server there (http://lowendbox.com/blog/seflow-e24month-16gb-ram-i5-cpu-in-milan-italy/)

Does anyone here have experience with them?
Are they good, bad, decent?

Comments

• Well, all of the servers that are offered there, are out of stock.
    I am a customer with them and so far they have been great, they could provide what ovh and buyvm couldn't, a filtering system for a lot of udp traffic without a lot of false positives.

• Heh, LEB post deleted.

I live chatted them, they say there won't be more stock or more promotion.

• xsetxset Member

@dalcomp to me they said they do promos every week last week

• TravTrav Member

Before the post got deleted, matteob said there will be more stock on Tuesday.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

I have a server there, during the setup chat matteob seemed knowledgeable.

From a DDoS protection standpoint their filters kick in very fast (<1s basic mitigation, <10s full mitigation), although are VERY limited in terms of PPS.

From an uptime perspective, very good. Nothing to complain about yet.

• I have a server with them (i7-3770, 16GB RAM, 2x240GB SSD). I'd rate them very good. Very fast support response times, good network, no problems. Setup times for their servers are about 24 hours.

• xsetxset Member

I have 3 servers with them since 3 weeks. So far no issues. Support is fast. Waiting for their API BETA in end of August to enable "Portable IP" failover to other server automatically, currently you have to manually click a button.