Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

China net police story of the check water table
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

China net police story of the check water table

mayunmayun Member
edited October 2017 in General

Online things blind JB out a lot, WeChat crack, take VPN and DDOS, the sale of information, anyway, a bunch of bad things. But no money, things are small, not on the heart, get up Tadalielie.

And then over the National Day holiday, 9, the day did not get up, the doorbell rang. Open the door to see, the property let me open the door, I did not ask what thought my mind nothing, and then directly opened.

Opened the door after the property does not speak, and then slowly on the five uncle, there is a with qiang. Later learned that the standard, one is led, one should be network ~ ~ monitoring, the two auxiliary ~ ~ Police is to control me. There is a forensic video.

Came to ask me, you dry what things, I thought, I have so much, can not all explain the ah. Then ah ah, that do not know, Han did not say.

My cell phone rang, and then he let me take, the phone was directly confiscated, and then asked me where the computer, visiting the house to see the Just sit up and boot.

And then let my phone unlock, do not set the password, an uncle computer board QQ. Open web browser. I thought this time finished. I never clear browsing, chatting these. All account password is also included in the notebook The

And then uncle boarded the QQ, turned twice, turned to a QQ group, group name is D ~ D ~ O ~ S, asked me why is this.I said trouble, and then guess probably because of this Come on.

I DDOS really joke, friends were bullied, I find a platform to go back directly D. I may always go to the scene, was honeypot caught IP.

With the platform customer service chat records are all kept, ask D card how much money, can run the number of G and so on. All did not delete. There are chat with friends to show the record, which under the dead.

Net Uncle J directly to my chat all exported, and screenshots to get U disk, and then the computer live video. Toss a clock or so, the other uncle told me a ride did not take a ride chat.

And then net J uncle get almost, and began to get my phone, transferred to the Alipay record, WeChat payment records, QQ pay records of these I still know how to know, if it is to make money, the nature of the serious.

And then he probably asked me why I did so, how to do it, I will directly answer Baidu search, and then I do not know the URL into the input, and then I do not know the other.

And then to get the team, and to bring the J car back to the police bureau, to the police bureau should be led to the superior report, and in a small room for an hour, nothing, fingernails are pulling Empty.

And then let me on the car .This time directly to the police station for the supply of the room .I estimated that this did not get on the spot was detained.

And then go in, put the whole body down, the shoes have to be off.Then things registered up, locked in the cabinet.Finally lying on the designated wall was found, search finished to bring the kind of iron stool in the TV there are constraints Let me sit on top, and then the two policemen check me.

I used to see which "Baidu flood than being interrogated," the news, very funny. Did not think today is their own, would like to wait for the next will not have a television interview, and then I said I was a big water, want to earn some And then to the Internet to give people laugh.

Video I also find out for everyone, http: //video.tudou.com/v/XMjIwNzk4MDYwNA==.html 1 minute 20 seconds to start.

And then the process of review or ask a lot, probably why you understand so much, usually do what, what things to do this thing. What means you through the payment with the payment, and then transferred out with my friend's chat record.

Unfortunately, I often have money with this friend, this thing I have to friends reported the cost, but I did not increase the price of friends out just a few thousand call me and then was checked for a long time. Have been asked.

My WeChat with all the records of QQ did not delete, there are those who chat with the netizen. Net J that big brother while I get my cell phone side of the camera, it is estimated that 2,3 hours. I groped to all the light to see the day is really a dog The.

Uncle also gave my family called to inform the police station was pulled down, I have no right to touch the phone.

The ability to question or very strong, and come out to ask me something is more sensitive to it.I also pay attention to, call me the money has nothing to do with this, I firmly denied through this money and then toss for a long time. The attack of things are recognized, thinking no way to chat all the evidence in the uncle mobile phone, up to lose money, lose money, then slowly litigation, and then later asked the reason why the other V ~ P ~ N, crack and the like There is also asked, but I have nothing to do with this matter, and then blind to find some needs to say, for example, to look outside the yellow film and the like. Good attitude. Do not say too much is it.

And then let me go out to wait for the district, went to the waiting area is also nothing, only a stool. There are two uncle to accompany me to sit, they play the phone watching movies. I boring shoes want to take off the toe But also did not go to work, did not notice to anyone. Heart quite panic. Do not know the nature of the case or pieces of ~ report or correction or investigation, if it is case, then, now should be caught my friend, If so, I would at least squat for a few days. The process is very difficult to endure, there is no air conditioning, home to heat stroke in the small room spent 6 hours.

And then came a little brother, took me to record information, I thought finished, to close ~ prison, and that person asked me to stand on the background board, four directions as the photo is the TV suspects that Species, and then I recorded 10 fingerprints, 2 palms, took the oral biological organization, and then also tested urine. Later learned that is necessary procedures, called four to stay.

And then continue to sit, wait for the next little brother with a pile of paper came in, said the suspects signed. Are my chat history screenshots. Then write a copy, "" I confirm the above Is my chat history "about dozens of sheets of paper, one to press the eight handprints at least. Light by hand, signed on for half an hour. The last one is their own urine urine test, squatting On the ground, and then with his fingers pointing to the urine of the disposable cup, it looks really JB stupid B.

And then sat a clock, days are dark, the dawn finally came.

Should be related to the matter, did not declare the economic loss, count the case, and did not pass the matter of profit, the evidence is clear, there is no need for further investigation. Mainly I account with friends count clearly, the cost of how much money, But also to find out, write down the relevant account figures, told me to the number of friends did not access. And then there is no need for further investigation. And then guilty attitude is good, to reduce the punishment. These hours should check these are clear, This is a good thing.

And then the uncle to the phone back to me, the look gave to see, I did not tense, and took back the phone was transferred to the flight mode, said no JCJ not allowed to open, I said Oh, my heart was not happy , Almost hiccup fart.

And then brought back to the police bureau, the police station JC uncle let me write a guarantee, and then tell me the computer inside the computer do not delete things, may call me back at any time. I said to know.

And then write the guarantee, press the fingerprints, and then was released to post a post. This matter do not know the count did not. Hope to have passed. To November, did not be shouted back even if the past.

Summary:

1. find out what you are looking for, uncle who for a thing to find you, first find out and then respond, do not want some of the peep next door to take care of what to say, will provoke more things upper body.

2. irrelevant things, you can not answer, more words are sure to be sure.

3. caught, with the positive, frank and lenient.

4. bad things in a timely manner to delete, chatting and the like or else the police station may have seen your girlfriend.

The most important thing: to keep abreast of the law, five stresses four.

Similar event Chinese video address: http://video.tudou.com/v/XMjIwNzk4MDYwNA==.html
The original address is: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-402457-1-1.html

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

I feel like this is alot of effort for spam.

• TDDTDD Member

It makes for a shitty, incomprehensible read, though!

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@TDD Google translate needs to offer chinglish to english, it would be much popular.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Translation is not very good, you can read their own translation

• what cheap VPS where? debian thx.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • $7 ?

much cyberpunk such wow!

entertaining read, thanks for sharing I guess - but would expect reminder that Low End Talk is not the appropriate venue for discussing such sordid misadventures. Unless there are tentacles involved.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

Cool story but not enough sisters or @cociu

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • China is entering a new Chinese society, the Chinese government crack down on cybercrime, including VPN, DDOS, Internet fraud, gambling, smuggling, money laundering and some illegal transactions.

• Read the first 6 lines. There must be extra dimensions in China as the door opened 3 times.

Other than that, some sort of admission of guilt and plea for leniency.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • this gritty scriddy ditty (specifically with regards to pollity) ... Needs. Moar.Tentacles.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2017

mayun said: crack down on cybercrime, including VPN

I would also include democracy, common sense, dissent and truth among other things.
    But, yeah, good to know DDoS does get punished at times, even if rarely if it affects chinese institutions and companies only.
    Otherwise, it is a nice story about the moment when the water broke.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @mayun said:
    China is entering a new Chinese society, the Chinese government crack down on cybercrime, including VPN, DDOS, Internet fraud, gambling, smuggling, money laundering and some illegal transactions.

How about cracking down on the Chinese electronics scammers? There are 1000 sites like this one: http://topekadun.com/

• Quit posting imcomprehensible shit.

• Wtf is this gibberish? Or is it gibbereze?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

mayun said: Net Uncle J

who is uncle net J ?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

mayun said: Translation is not very good

And this is the problem. LET is an english speaking forum and the amount of very badly translated postings is rising. This becomes more and more annoying.

I am sure that the OP might contain interesting information, but nobody can expect that we take hours to decipher it. I will close this thread and encourage every poster to either use understandable english or to refrain from posting here.

Sorry, but one has to draw a line somewhere.

This discussion has been closed.