Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HardCloud.net | Instant Deployment | 1Gbps Port! | 512/1024Mb ram $4 | KVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HardCloud.net | Instant Deployment | 1Gbps Port! | 512/1024Mb ram $4 | KVM

2»

Comments

• @HardCloud said:
    Speedtest from new KVM3 Node.

Word of advice... if you're in ColoCrossing B-NY, you'll often get better speedtests from Atlantic Metro in NYC than anything from Toronto.

• Thanks for the heads up, i'll give it a shot.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited August 2013

Best i could get:

• Speed test sucks, just use wget.

Thanked by 1Saiku
    edited August 2013

@BradND said:
    Speed test sucks, just use wget.

How dows the speedtest suck?

• The server could be being used by 100's of other testers and the app is generally very crap at reporting actual speed

• Wget doesn't show upload speeds which isn't very useful, i havn't yet found a good wget url to download from, fastest wget was when i was downloading my kvm templates onto the node. But if you got any suggestions always open to hear.

• I have to pay another bucks for tickets?

• @derrys said:

I have to pay another bucks for tickets?

Tickets are normally updated within 2-3 hours with unmanaged . But yes, if you're looking for really quick support theirs a price.

• I see... Allright, count me in.

@HardCloud said:
    Tickets are normally updated within 2-3 hours with unmanaged . But yes, if you're looking for really quick support theirs a price.

• @derrys said:
    I see... Allright, count me in.

Great, look forward to doing business with you.

edited August 2013

Managed to get an alot better speedtest from a clients VM.