Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

我想知道有关于ToggleBox的优惠码 I want to know about ToggleBox coupon codes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

我想知道有关于ToggleBox的优惠码 I want to know about ToggleBox coupon codes

qzjqjhqzjqjh Member

如题,我现在正要打算购买ToggleBox但是我发现他们的起始价格是10usd我不知道他们有没有优惠码可以使用所以来leb问一下。

我需要请leb会中文的朋友们翻译一下,这是一篇中文文章。
                                 I need to ask LEB Chinese friends, this is a Chinese article.

Comments

• 50and30 is for save 50% Off First Month & Get $30 Account credit on Cloud Servers

That is coupon obtained from a coupon code website, Dont think they have any on LET.

• @VPSSimon said:
    50and30 is for save 50% Off First Month & Get $30 Account credit on Cloud Servers

That is coupon obtained from a coupon code website, Dont think they have any on LET.

客服和我说:Right, but we no longer offer it now. 怎么办啊?

• VPSSimonVPSSimon Member
    edited August 2013

If customer service says that then it means they have no coupon's valid at the moment.

• @VPSSimon said:
    If customer service says that then it means they have no coupon's valid at the moment.

我刚刚已经购买了他们的服务,从中国ping过去很快 延迟才 213 ms

• @qzjqjh I am suggesting you to post bilingual (chinese + english translation). Don't worry because some google-translate comments from previous threads. Any translation is better than no translation at all :)

• @Spirit said:
    qzjqjh I am suggesting you to post bilingual (chinese + english translation). Don't worry because some google-translate comments from previous threads. Any translation is better than no translation at all :)

之前我的朋友和我说,这边有会中文的人,所以叫我直接发出中文来。不好意思呀。

My friends and I said before, there are Chinese people, so call me directly from Chinese to. Feel shy.

• mrkmrk Member

你可以說中文,只是沒有禮貌而已

It's okay for you to speak Chinese but it seems that not polite here.

• This is not hostloc. Learn some ENGLISH.

• @ceceatqiaoyan said:
    This is not hostloc. Learn some ENGLISH.

Really? Everyone at Let suggested he just speak in Chinese instead of using Google translate.

I'm fine with native Chinese speakers if they serve to be contributing members of this community.

• @ceceatqiaoyan said:

As long as they're not typing in pure chinese, and at least attempt broken-english or a translation, its fine. You racist bitch.

• @ceceatqiaoyan said:

Wow, rude.

• MatiMati Member
    edited August 2013

@ceceatqiaoyan said:

@MrObvious said:
    As long as they're not typing in pure chinese, and at least attempt broken-english or a translation, its fine. You racist bitch.

@drazilox said:
    Wow, rude.

actually it was kinda good advice, no?

So maybe lets let everyone speak their own language (on topic of course!) for sure it will contribute great to the readability of this website!

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

So then let's type every comment in our own language from now on. Of course we provide an utter poor translation by some machine. Let's see how long this works out.

• well, I think that if you're proficient in English, then you're better off writing in English. But if you're not, then do we want to discriminate them?

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

Well,

1) simply writing in your own language and just providing a translated sentence that the content of your text is just directed at speakers of your language is quite strange. LET has developed because it has focused on the content and one common language to share information. Diversity is nice, but I guess we all profit from it if we keep it with one common language.

2) Writing in your domestic laguage and simply providing an utter bad translation might be better. But in reality it just keeps others from reading the content. You never know if the translation is correct. It destroys the readibility flow. It is much better if the content is written in one language. And if it's not your mothers-tongue then use a utter bad translation -but just post this-. It is then easy for everybody to follow.

3) And then it's also no discrimination. Besides that discrimination isn't already applicable in the first place.

• MatiMati Member
    edited August 2013

@wcypierre said:
    well, I think that if you're proficient in English, then you're better off writing in English. But if you're not, then do we want to discriminate them?

just wondering if you will repeat this when 1 bln of them come here ;)

I'm exaggerating, but there is more Chinese in the world than Europeans and Americans altogether so it wouldn't be a problem for 10 or 100 of them to come here and mess the site up

and talking about "discrimination" or "racism". Do you consider them less intelligent that they are not able to learn English? They do not deserve special treatment. Either all languages are allowed or English only.

• I get your point and I agree with what you've said as well. But in one of the threads, what we've said is for him to post in his native, we translate, then he/she may edit it with the translated version.

but oh well, who am I to say, I think its better left to Spirit or Liam to decide on this.

• I've put that in thought as well. that's why in the end, I've said to let the mods/admins to decide on it.

@Mati said:
    i'm exaggerating, but there is more Chinese in the world than Europeans and Americans altogether so it wouldn't be a problem for 10 or 100 of them to come here and mess the site up

• 我不知道学英语跟歧视有什么关系。最近医院来了几个阿三,古怪的口语和我们这几个哑巴英语完全没有交流,我们一群人就只能感叹他们完全在浪费时间。语言是用来交流的,如果对方很难懂你的意思,写的出花来也没用。我国已在绝大多数地区实行九年义务教育,想必能来这儿的都过了这个阶段。写出来类似."I want to get XXX with best price. How can I get XXX with lowest price? 应该不难.。但是让别人看中文或是机翻就不好吧,google可没有baidu懂中国.。既然这个论坛是英语为主,自然讲英语能够最大程度的获得想要的信息,就像在hostloc,来一段阿拉伯语你也不会费劲去google一下吧,基本是忽略了。我英语渣,表达的不好,各位随意喷。

For english speakers: All the above is for chinese visitors. My english is poor so I cannot fully express my thoughts with it. I did not mean to be rude or disciminative. I apologize for the inconvinence made by my posts. Neglect me,thanks.

• skaska Member

q.e.d.

• @ceceatqiaoyan

Not all Chinese can speak English that good. Not all of them has completed the middle school education. If the OP does not have enough abilities on writing comprehensive English, I'd rather that he post in Chinese so that at least those who speak Chinese can know OP's idea and can translate for him.

• Even Baidu translate isnt super good.

双语对照查看

I don't know what is the relationship between English learning with discrimination. The nearest hospital some 3, odd spoken and our dumb English no exchange, we are a group of people can only sigh their total waste of time. Language is for the exchange, if the other party is difficult to understand your meaning, write a flower is useless. China has a nine year compulsory education in most regions, presumably to here all over the stage. Write "I want to get. XXX with best price. How can I get XXX with lowest price? Should not be difficult. But let the other people see Chinese machine translation or is not well, not Google Baidu understand Chinese. Since this forum is English, natural to speak English to the greatest degree of access to information, as in the hostloc, an Arabic you wouldn't bother to Google about it, basic is ignored. My English slag, expression is not good, you can spray.

• Well, I think Google Translate is way more better than Baidu Translate. Q.E.D.