Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please recommend my low price vps per year?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please recommend my low price vps per year?

I dont need alot of space and ram, the thing i am looking for is low price. Thanks.
512 mb ram is fine for me

Comments

• Aruba Cloud is still EUR 12 per year in DC1 or DC3.

• @dcamero said:
    Aruba Cloud is still EUR 12 per year in DC1 or DC3.

just check the reviews and haven't find any one satisfy

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Get a LES!

• @mikho said:
    Get a LES!

I have already purchased a NAT vps and dont know how it works

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@talha said:

@mikho said:
    Get a LES!

>

Just as a regular VPS, with limited ports to use.
    If you have any questions, head over to LES forum and post your questions. It might take a day or two to get answers but it is friendlier the. LET (if you know what I mean ;) )

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited October 2017

If you can deal with less than 512MB RAM (nginx? tweaking DB config?) this seems to be the cheapest currently available, from @RIYAD - never tried them myself but it has just been recommended to me and it seems to work well, might be worth a try!

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @mikho said:

@talha said:

@mikho said:
    Get a LES!

>

Just as a regular VPS, with limited ports to use.
    If you have any questions, head over to LES forum and post your questions. It might take a day or two to get answers but it is friendlier the. LET (if you know what I mean ;) )

i will try this. thanks

• @datanoise said:
    If you can deal with less than 512MB RAM (nginx? tweaking DB config?) this seems to be the cheapest currently available, from @RIYAD - never tried them myself but it has just been recommended to me and it seems to work well, might be worth a try!

can i go for wordpress website with this ram

• @talha said:

@datanoise said:

can i go for wordpress website with this ram

sure. but you need a pretty sleek setup & don't use heavy theme/plugin