Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need VPS in Europe with excellent network and 100Mbit/1Gbit full-duplex connection.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need VPS in Europe with excellent network and 100Mbit/1Gbit full-duplex connection.

VZ Type: Any type of virtualization with TUN/TAP support.

Number of Cores: 1

RAM: 1024MB

Disk space: 15GB

Disk type: It does not matter.

Bandwidth: +3TB.

Port speed: 100Mbit/1Gbit full-duplex connection.

Number of IPs: IPv4: 1x IPv6: It does not matter.

DDoS protection: It does not matter.

Budget: $$$ 10 USD $$$

Billing period: It does not matter.

Usage: Friend environment VPN will be installed. We play online games (LoL, CS etc.) and for this reason we need to have a perfect network. The latency should be minimal. I look forward to the offers of self-confident companies.

Comments

• So, you are looking anywhere in europe, but at the same time latency should be minimal?

How about you tell what is your country, so you can get a VPS with "minimal" latency?

• @vovler said:
    So, you are looking anywhere in europe, but at the same time latency should be minimal?

How about you tell what is your country, so you can get a VPS with "minimal" latency?

TR.

• TR? Lousy connections to FRA/AMS/PAR/LON. If latency is the important factor for you, find a vps in TR.

• @bsdguy said:
    TR? Lousy connections to FRA/AMS/PAR/LON. If latency is the important factor for you, find a vps in TR.

Or... Don't use try to use a VPN. Are games banned in turkey?

• quickquick Member
    edited October 2017

@vovler said:

@bsdguy said:
    TR? Lousy connections to FRA/AMS/PAR/LON. If latency is the important factor for you, find a vps in TR.

No, but "journalism" is. This is the turkish journalist, he comes up every few days with the same requests.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • pikepike Veteran

@quick said:
    No, but "journalism" is. This is the turkish journalist, he comes up every few days with the same requests.

Why does a journalist need a low latency?

Thanked by 2Clouvider WSS
  • On OP he said it'll used to play game :)

• @quick said:

@vovler said:

@bsdguy said:

Are you stupid? You accuse everybody of being a 'Turkish journalist'. I think you are a 'Turkish journalist'. Can not a Turk join this site? Can not one of Turkey ask for an offer on this site? Stop giving stupid comments, you idiot guy. I am not a Turkish journalist.

These games are not forbidden. We use Teamspeak. We want to use VPN for more effective communication. @vovler

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@duzen said:

@quick said:

@vovler said:

@bsdguy said:

Are you stupid? You accuse everybody of being a 'Turkish journalist'. I think you are a 'Turkish journalist'. Can not a Turk join this site? Can not one of Turkey ask for an offer on this site? Stop giving stupid comments, you idiot guy. I am not a Turkish journalist.

These games are not forbidden. We use Teamspeak. We want to use VPN for more effective communication. @vovler

VPN for more effective communication on Team Speak ????

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @Clouvider Yes, What's wrong?

@duzen said:
    @Clouvider Yes, What's wrong?

Doesn't make any sense.

• @Clouvider said:

@duzen said:

Doesn't make any sense.

https://goo.gl/U8Z5b1

@duzen said:

@Clouvider said:

@duzen said:

Doesn't make any sense.

https://goo.gl/U8Z5b1

5 Best VPNs for TeamSpeak in 2017 - Bypass a Ban - BestVPN.com

Now I get it.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2017

If you are looking for a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for TeamSpeak, it is likely that you’ve run into connection problems. There are several possible reasons for these. Internet Service providers (ISPs) don’t like online games or VoIP. They often secretly reduce the bandwidth available to such applications.

I still don't understand why or how. You'd be better getting a teamspeak server in your country or getting an old laptop and setting it as your server would probably solve your issue.

If you bought a teamspeak server in the US, of course it will have connection issues. I don't think a VPN will help you in that case. But maybe @cociu will have something for you in Romania.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

Dam someone's panties got ruffled. Its ok to be the turkish journalist. Do you have sisters?

• WSSWSS Member

I have some Turkish Taffy somewhere. It may, or may not have won a Pulitzer prize. It does not have much use for Teamspeak.

edited October 2017

@vovler said:

If you are looking for a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for TeamSpeak, it is likely that you’ve run into connection problems. There are several possible reasons for these. Internet Service providers (ISPs) don’t like online games or VoIP. They often secretly reduce the bandwidth available to such applications.

I still don't understand why or how. You'd be better getting a teamspeak server in your country or getting an old laptop and setting it as your server would probably solve your issue.

If you bought a teamspeak server in the US, of course it will have connection issues. I don't think a VPN will help you in that case. But maybe @cociu will have something for you in Romania.

If ISPs hated something, it would be streaming, not games or voice.

• I suspect ban evasion. Strong suspicion that it is our "turkish journalist" again. IPs are matching the already known subnet. Forgot to use his VPN from time to time. How negligent.

Thanked by 2quick Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.