Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question

13»

Comments

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited February 2012

@Aldryic said: I see your Leonidas, and raise you a Samus...

Damn I saw that the same day it was released, it was during Metroid Prime release, 5 years passed =)

• @Chief said: Actually I sent you a very serious PM wanting some ideas and feedback from you, whilst at the same time I was adding a paragraph for you in to the coming announcement, but alas I guess it's not needed.

You asked for my help but when I asked you to end the harassment, you ignored it. Please send me your address and I'll send you the bill for the time I wasted in dealing with this.

• CoastercrazeCoastercraze Member
    edited February 2012

Hey look it's Chief Wiggum!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Coastercraze said: Hey look it's Chief Wiggum!

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Ah jeez, and the thread was one day from retirement.

:3

• The first time I encountered a legit cyber bullying case was in LET - that will definitely be on my autobiography

• Well my question generated more activity than i expected i must say!

@LES: Who is Ken Nash, Constantinos Coudounaris and Lyron Foster by the way? I haven't seen them at LEB/LET - i am new to LEB/LET however so maybe i just missed them. Also do you actually know as a fact that the three people are them or is it a guess based on the info posted or something?

• @stancatswon said: ho is Ken Nash, Constantinos Coudounaris and Lyron Foster by the way? I haven't seen them at LEB/LET - i am new to LEB/LET however so maybe i just missed them. Also do you actually know as a fact that the three people are them or is it a guess based on the info posted or something?

UptimeVPS?

• Ken Nash - UptimeVPS
    Constantinos Coudounaris - HostRail (HostFail)

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • And Lyron Foster, w2servers

Tadaaaa!! The LEB trio xD

• This place is in good hands now!