Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 Months FREE with Yearly Payment! | VPS 128MB/256MB/512MB | Incl = 1Gbps SSD RAID10 DDOS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4 Months FREE with Yearly Payment! | VPS 128MB/256MB/512MB | Incl = 1Gbps SSD RAID10 DDOS

oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
edited October 2017 in Offers

WattaServer, a brand of ONeilOnline is pleased to offer VPS packages out of our Seattle or Chicago datacenters. Please contact our sales department via email or live chat with any questions prior to ordering.

What's included with your VPS:

SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS.

CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and many other OS available!

CPanel and Webmin Control Panels Available!

Managed Server Services Available!

Offsite Backup Available!

Minimum 1GB Uplink Port On All VPS

Minimum 10GB Fiber Uplink On All VPS Nodes

Minimum Dual Xeon CPUs On All Nodes

SSD Hard Drives On All Nodes

RAID-10 Redundancy On All Nodes

DDoS Protection up to 10GB/sec – Automated Null Route at 10GB+/sec spike

SLA 99.9% Uptime at all our datacenters

IPv6 Only @ Chicago

Virtual Private Servers

OVZ-VPS-128

128MB RAM 128MB vSwap

5GB RAID-10 SSD Storage

4vCPU Equal Share

1Gbps Uplink

250GB Transfer

DDoS Protection Included

$18.00/yr

$12.00/yr with Promo Code: 4MoFree@OVZVPS128

OVZ-VPS-256

256MB RAM 256MB vSwap

10GB RAID-10 SSD Storage

4vCPU Equal Share

1Gbps Uplink

500GB Transfer

DDoS Protection Included

$3.00/mo

$24.00/yr with Promo Code: 4MoFree@OVZVPS256

OVZ-VPS-512

512MB RAM 512MB vSwap

20GB RAID-10 SSD Storage

4vCPU Equal Share

1Gbps Uplink

1TB Transfer

DDoS Protection Included

$6.00/mo

$48.00/yr with Promo Code: 4MoFree@OVZVPS512

• WattaServer is a brand of ONeilOnline, founded in 1994 @ Seattle, WA.
  • Read what our customers have to say! Customer Testimonials!
  • Network providers include Spectrum, Century Link and Comcast out of Seattle. Time Warner Cable, Telia, Zayo and GTT out of Chicago.
  • Test IPs, test file links and more info can be found on our datacenter page.
  • Sorry, no IPv6 available at our Seattle datacenter. Only available at our Chicago datacenter.
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our TOS and AUP prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, Stripe, VISA and MasterCard payments. No Bitcoin.
  • Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• If nuclear war is coming, why bother paying for a yearly?

• At first I wanted to mark this thread as spam and move to offtopic when I read the title, upon thoroughly reading it, I still do.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

@Nekki said:
    If nuclear war is coming, why bother paying for a yearly?

4 Months free....lets say, if you survive the initial blast ;)
    ...or you may not be around during those 4 months, at the end :(

@Pwner said:
    At first I wanted to mark this thread as spam and move to offtopic when I read the title, upon thoroughly reading it, I still do.

Hmmph....well, we thought to keep with our Trump themed offers to date.

• @oneilonline said:

@Nekki said:
    If nuclear war is coming, why bother paying for a yearly?

4 Months free....lets say, if you survive the initial blast ;)
    ...or you may not be around during those 4 months, at the end :(

Neither of those are compelling arguments.

@Nekki said:
    Neither of those are compelling arguments.

The internet is forever! ;)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2017

Trump's Nuclear Holocaust Is Coming!

Well, Trump and Kim are booth idiots but sane idiots.

If you are an idiot and insane, thats dangerous.

On the other side, America is closer to china now, Trump just needed some reasons to put air craft carriers closer.

And even if, Kim knows what will happen when he launches those Nukes, even if he just attacks Japan. the Fallout still hits North korea.

AND you should not do any jokes about the HOLOCAUST OR NUCLEAR WAR.

• Triggered

Thanked by 2raindog308 WSS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Congrats on finding a way to make an offer thread about politics. Now change it please :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Neither Seattle nor Chicago are particularly good places to put gear you hope will survive a nuclear war.

Neoon said: On the other side, America is closer to china now,

See, that's why study geography is such a waste of time. It's always changing.

• @jarland said:
    Congrats on finding a way to make an offer thread about politics. Now change it please :)

It's a tasteless title for an offer thread. Just shows the maturity of the host and gives me a reason not to do business with them, but that's just my ten cents on the subject.

@jarland said:

Again, not the first Trump post. Isn't it our choice? Consistency would be appreciated. Changed.

I thought it was appropriate knowing how off the wall threads can be here sometimes ;)

@Pwner said:
    It's a tasteless title for an offer thread. Just shows the maturity of the host and gives me a reason not to do business with them, but that's just my ten cents on the subject.

Or could be a throw back to 50's advertising, but that may be before your time.

"tasteless title for an offer thread" Yup, what would you expect similar from Trump?
    Rather than the same old offer threads you see all the time.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Neoon said: On the other side, America is closer to china now,

See, that's why study geography is such a waste of time. It's always changing.

• hzrhzr Member

oneilonline said: Or could be a throw back to 50's advertising, but that may be before your time.

The way it's done, at least to me, just has the feel of "grandpa trying to make a meme, monetise it, and run it into the ground"; see https://www.reddit.com/r/FellowKids/

edited October 2017

@oneilonline said:

@jarland said:

Again, not the first Trump post. Isn't it our choice? Consistency would be appreciated. Changed.

I thought it was appropriate knowing how off the wall threads can be here sometimes ;)

Do you really want to accuse me of not being consistent with political threads on LET? Because yours was the first I wasn't consistent on: I didn't merge it with the "cest pit" thread. I could be consistent if you'd like.

• @oneilonline said:

@jarland said:

If I wanted to read stories or jokes about Trump, I'd go to other sources. LET is where I come to discuss tech related subjects, and on occasion, Cest Pit material. I don't like to mix politics with every other subject in my life, I find it quite nice when I can switch subjects and not have them constantly interfere with each other, don't ruin it for me with your selected taste in humor.

Thanked by 3jar AuroraZ ucxo
    edited October 2017

@Pwner said:

@oneilonline said:

@jarland said:

If I wanted to read stories or jokes about Trump, I'd go to other sources. LET is where I come to discuss tech related subjects, and on occasion, Cest Pit material. I don't like to mix politics with every other subject in my life, I find it quite nice when I can switch subjects and not have them constantly interfere with each other, don't ruin it for me with your selected taste in humor.

Think of it as a safe space for us snowflakes that want one place we can go to escape politics. No shortage of it elsewhere. One community where it doesn't matter how you vote.

Thanked by 1Pwner

Wow...Didn't know Trump was vexed here. I saw plenty politically related/driven threads here, guess things have changed. Oh well, title was changed, so...

• WSSWSS Member

I always thought it was One Lion Line.

@WSS said:
    I always thought it was One Lion Line.

LOL Yes, we have heard a few variations of it over the years.

@oneilonline said:
    Wow...Didn't know Trump was vexed here. I saw plenty politically related/driven threads here, guess things have changed. Oh well, title was changed, so...

Trump, Hilary, you name 'em. If it relates to technology we can usually keep a thread open for it, provided people stay civil. Otherwise if it is going to spark political discussion, especially if intended to (but not necessarily a requirement), it gets merged with the "cest pit" thread. It was a tradition started by Joel (@Chief) that I appreciated, and I carried on.

• WSSWSS Member

dicks

Dicks? The local Seattle hamburger joint?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Pwner said: If I wanted to read stories or jokes about Trump, I'd go to other sources. LET is where I come to discuss tech related subjects, and on occasion, Cest Pit material. I don't like to mix politics with every other subject in my life, I find it quite nice when I can switch subjects and not have them constantly interfere with each other, don't ruin it for me with your selected taste in humor.

YOU ARE SO SEXY RIGHT NOW!

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@oneilonline said:
    Dicks? The local Seattle hamburger joint?

No, the aussie retail site where you could get matches.

@raindog308 said:

Pwner said: If I wanted to read stories or jokes about Trump, I'd go to other sources. LET is where I come to discuss tech related subjects, and on occasion, Cest Pit material. I don't like to mix politics with every other subject in my life, I find it quite nice when I can switch subjects and not have them constantly interfere with each other, don't ruin it for me with your selected taste in humor.

YOU ARE SO SEXY RIGHT NOW!

DICKS

• What kind of ddos protection. Voxtrashility or?

edited October 2017

@AlexJones said:
    What kind of ddos protection. Voxtrashility or?

LOL Nope, we use our own hardware with custom automated integration up to 10GB/sec. Our DDoS protection comes will all our VPS and servers.

• AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited October 2017

@oneilonline said:

@AlexJones said:
    What kind of ddos protection. Voxtrashility or?

LOL Nope, we use our own hardware with custom automated integration up to 10GB/sec. Our DDoS protection comes will all our VPS and servers.

10 gigabytes per second, We're coming for ya globalist!