Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best CPU for under $40 a month?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best CPU for under $40 a month?

Hi,

I'm looking for dedicated servers around $30-40 a month, I simply need the best CPU possible for the price.

So far hetzner seems to be the most insane offer with a i7-4770 @ just under 30 euros a month.

Requirements:
at least 4gb of ram
around 20tb of bandwidth monthly.

Any location as long as the network is fairly stable.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Yea Hetzner and OVH are your best bets.

• WSSWSS Member

@oneilonline said:
    Yea Hetzner and OVH are your best bets.

Pretty much this.

• Hetzner and OVH is your only choice

• People always say that OVH are cheap, but I can't find any server at their site that is in the range of $30-$40? Did I miss something?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@levnode said:
    People always say that OVH are cheap, but I can't find any server at their site that is in the range of $30-$40? Did I miss something?

Their cheaper brands, Kimsufi and SoYouStart. Those don't come with many of the main features though like IPMI.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

add $10 and you can find more offers.

• TomTom Member

@GTHost said:
    add $10 and you can find more offers.

Sure, but OP said he wants the best CPU for X price, not wants X cpu for Y price.

• inklightinklight Member
    edited October 2017

Nocix Had such offers

• I have seen that Online.net and TurnKeyInternet are running promotions on reliable servers. We have tried both providers didn't had any downtime but Tunkeyinternet suspend your services for nonsense reasons.

• Why pay per month, you can pay once and get it over with. An AMD Phenom 2 Black Edition is 40.95$ on Amazon. link: https://www.amazon.com/AMD-HDZ940XCGIBOX-Phenom-3-0GHz-Processor/dp/B001NFT2RI/

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

what will you do with this AMD CPU?

• We have following server in a flash sale with limited numbers in $40 per month, let me know, if you want any more information.

E3-1230 @ 3.3GHz
    8GB RAM
    2x 1TB SATA HDD
    1 IP Address