Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for hosting of my opensource PHP script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for hosting of my opensource PHP script

Hey guys,

I am looking forward for a PHP hosting for a small open source script demo. It's an avatar generator and my current hosting has a limit of 50K hits a day. I am looking for fast host with unlimited bandwidth (no hit limit or anything, service won't be used for spamming) with > 50GB space (images are cached to save CPU), PHP 7+ (GD2 required).

You can see my project already running on here. Right now it's a gist source but I am moving it to Github. I know I can find some free hosts out there but I am looking for something more reliable.

I would be more than happy to attach footer on my website saying "Hosted by" or "Powered by" (I am even fine with putting a small badge in footer). Let me know if someone is willing to help me with no hidden caveats (Please no catches; I am not making money out of this project).

Comments