Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday

2»

Comments

• You can see many offers on LET when it's the Black Friday

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

This year I should post BF offers a week before and blame it on being european.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @southy said:
    Can someone enlighten a stupid european: when is actually that black friday?
    I‘ve heard of the custom but I have honestly no idea at what date it is...
    ...Not that it really matters over here on this side of the big blue pond...

Black Friday is also the day when people wake up at 3 in the morning in order to be the first in line to stampede into Walmart for a plasma television, not hesitating to trample others to death, if necessary.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @angstrom said:
    Black Friday is also the day when people wake up at 3 in the morning in order to be the first in line to stampede into Walmart for a plasma television, not hesitating to trample others to death, if necessary.

related
    http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@lion said:

@angstrom said:

related
    http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/

Looks less scary than i thought, this can happen in any day at shoppings.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2017

Neoon said: Well, sad thing is, from year to year, the offers are getting worse.

Are they, or is it our expectations that are getting higher.

Thanked by 2mikho Maounique
  • @Lee said:

Neoon said: Well, sad thing is, from year to year, the offers are getting worse.

Are they, or is it our expectations that are getting higher.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

everybody waits for the black Friday. :-)