Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hudson Valley Host - LET Exclusive - 50% Off Recurring On Unmanaged VPS Accounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hudson Valley Host - LET Exclusive - 50% Off Recurring On Unmanaged VPS Accounts

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Exclusive LET Coupon Code! Use coupon code LET50off to save 50% recurring on our monthly unmanaged VPS packages!

**Virtual Private Server Hosting Features:

SolusVM VPS Management Panel
OpenVZ Virtualization Technologies
TUN/TAP Support Enabled
FREE & Instant Setup
Powerful RAID-10 Arrays
Reverse DNS Available (On Request)**
Choice of location (Buffalo, NY, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, and Los Angeles, CA)

Self-Managed VPS Plans:

15 GB Self-Managed Plan $15 Yearly 15 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage 200 GB Monthly Bandwidth 128 MB RAM 1 IP Addresses (This VPS does not qualify for the 50% off) Click here to order

25 GB Self-Managed Plan Normally $3.50/mo - NOW (With Coupon): $1.75 25 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth 256 MB RAM 1 IP Addresses Click here to order

50 GB Self-Managed Plan Normally $5.00/mo - NOW (With Coupon): $2.50 50 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage 1000 GB Monthly Bandwidth 512 MB RAM 1 IP Addresses Click here to order

100 GB Self-Managed Plan Normally $10.00/mo - NOW (With Coupon): $5.00 100 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage 2000 GB Monthly Bandwidth 1024 MB RAM 1 IP Addresses Click here to order

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

Comments

• My biggest impression about you was the $1 first month coupon valid for dedicated servers.

• no burst/vswap?

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited August 2013

@sundaymouse said:
    My biggest impression about you was the $1 first month coupon valid for dedicated servers.

what ever you get?

I've tried coupon and 99% of the time it was paid, but after a few moments was rejected and refunded my money.

I wanted to try a dedicated server from them.

But I've bought a year vps with 128mb ram spec.
    very nice for connection to Indonesia.

• @blackeye said:
    very nice for connection to Indonesia.

The promotion terms did allow dedicated servers. Maybe they don't.