Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS KING Your Ideas Needed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS KING Your Ideas Needed

2»

Comments

• Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Anyone ideas welcome. Pls share your experience and ideas

• @kingvps IPV6 is an IP. Good lord.

• Yes but you cant provide vps with just ipv6 you need ipv4 too

• Ideas and experience welcome

• What are the things you think before buying a vps

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Your friend will teach you? Humm why ask here then?

• If you can't beat 31ct / month from dedilink.eu it's worthless offering anything here.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@kingvps said:
    Yes but you cant provide vps with just ipv6 you need ipv4 too

Really? Come to me and i will provide one for you.

• http://lowendspirit.com/ - ipv6 + nat ipv4

@kingvps said:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This thread is everything I hoped it would be.

• Yes I can beat the eur 0.31 but thats just 1 gb hdd and 1 gb traffic and 64mb ram

• We offer great and powerful service not with 64 mb what can u do 1 gb hdd 800 mb will used for os then cant even install kloxo

• Any ideas

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kingvps said:
    Any ideas

Pocket lamps?

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited August 2013

let the professional people do the professional thing, you should first finish your homework before going back to school after summer holiday.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Why is it when summer hosts start up they always ask for advice yet never listen to it when it is given?

Thanked by 2Hassan isalem
  • NickGHNickGH Member
    edited August 2013

@kingvps said:
    We offer great and powerful service not with 64 mb what can u do 1 gb hdd 800 mb will used for os then cant even install kloxo

Look at this page and tell me if you see the very small foot prints of some of the contributed templates. If you(meaning the customer) knows what they are doing and you provide them as a template a 1gb VPS is very powerful.

Edit:
    forgot the link: http://openvz.org/Download/template/precreated

• I have been thinking. I think if you provided managed VPS you might get somewhere. I can't remember the last time a provider logged into my server and recursively fubar the permissions of all files. That would be quite a USP.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@budingyun said:
    DewlanceVPS jr.

Plan Idea.

18.5GB Hard Disk

514.2MB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

KVM or Xen

Do not oversell.

• I need your ideas.

To provide vps service give me some ideas of

The VPS market is saturated with too many providers, it requires very long working hours, and it will be hard for you to turn a profit. I would suggest an alternative business with less competition, much shorter working hours, and a much better chance of turning a profit (plus, all payments are in cash and there is no need to use a nulled buy a WHMCS license) .

My suggestion:

A lemonade stand is a business that is commonly owned and operated by a child or children, to sell lemonade. The term may also be used to refer to stands that sell similar beverages like iced tea.[1][2]

The archetypical version is made out of plywood or cardboard boxes; a paper sign on front advertises the lemonade stand or Orange stand.

source

• edited August 2013

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Do not sell.

Priceless.

@kingvps, if you can't even figure out SSH and such, you need to get out of here.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Ideas?

I only have one: Stay away from being a provider.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@kingvps said:

No.

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

The biggest problem with the VPS business right now is getting IP4's imho. Nobody want's IP6 yet and IP4's are getting harder and harder to get.

My main provider turned into a bunch of IP nazi's within the past few months. Before they had no problem handing out /27 blocks like they were candy. Now they want a detailed list of all IP's in use, the customers full name and address. Even if the IP's are with another provider. If all your IP's in all your locations do not add up to 80% used you are SOL. These are all things ARIN are forcing on them but some are taking it more seriously and being more by the book about it then others.

I think ARIN is being harder on the bigger providers so here is a tip if you want to start a VPS business and don't want to run into a problem of not being able to get more IP4's as you grow. Stay away from the bigger providers. Try use multiple smaller providers who only have 1 or 2 data centers with their own employees.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2013

You guys are really mean :P

Let the kid run his business, I mean we all know that he's going to deadpool within 2 weeks. It's a problem that solves itself, seeing as most providers don't stick around when they die out.

• Unlimited SSD
    256MB RAM @ $5/mo.

• @darknyan said:
    You guys are really mean :P

we all know that he's going to deadpool within 2 weeks.

His Dreamtera site deadpooled within a few hours of him posting multiple offers last week. The Fiverr vouchers must not have sold too well.

• @DomainBop said:

They're the same people?

• Like I said previously, it's wise to teach you Linux, but it's not wise to teach you to sell something that you don't even have experiences about.

You want to sell an apartment, but you don't know how to make a building, what a wall made from, what a windows used for, and how a door can open.

If, we give you an Idea, and you did that, and you face a problem, and can't fix the problem, what will gonna happen to your client? Will you sell them to another company? Will you just run away with their money? Or you can just simple ignored them and make another company?

Please stop doing something that you don't even have experiences/knowledge..