Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed my own ticket - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Closed my own ticket

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kingvps said:
    They lost a sale if they answered to my ticket I would be purchasing dedicated from them now I finding other good companies.

That's fair enough, I wouldn't buy from anyone who ignored a sales ticket either. You still shouldn't accuse them of poor support though, when they've just failed to answer a sales ticket.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • Alright you are right must not open a ticket like this but I asked a question from my vps account it the ticket was closed

• @kingvps said:
    You can view the ticket at any time at https://www.bluevm.com/viewticket.php?tid=165851&c=NP0fUJRu

Where does it say something about 5 days no response? That ticket was created yesterday...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Lol its true, created yesterday

• DeanDean Member

** thread fail **

• LESLES Member
    edited August 2013

This guy is already banned here:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/306449/

• ztecztec Member

@kingvps said:
    Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: dedicated server
    Priority: High

You can view the ticket at any time at https://www.bluevm.com/viewticket.php?tid=165851&c=NP0fUJRu

Best Regards,
    BlueVM Communications
    http://bluevm.com

This was my email

I'm sorry I replied on your behalf but I didn't know it would actually submit my post without being logged in as you.

@Bluevm : My apologies.

• DeanDean Member

hahahahaha omg @ztec!

• "a sweaty penis" ?
    LOL
    it's true that open that link then you can reply in the ticket!!!
    is is a bug or something?

@ztec said:
    Bluevm : My apologies.

• DeanDean Member

@yywudi - its the link sent via email - whmcs allows that if you set it to i believe... most providers disable the facility I think.

• hmm..I can't view the ticket anymore.

• The ticket is hard to understand

• ztecztec Member

Yeah, it seems to have ran away after my ''comment''.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@DeanClinton said:
    yywudi - its the link sent via email - whmcs allows that if you set it to i believe... most providers disable the facility I think.

How would you possibly disable it? Opening a sales ticket does not register a new account for you. The only solution would be to offer email-only replies (from both provider and customer).

Edit: you could also have token be entered in form instead of directly via GET, but that's just inconvenient.

Edit2: most other web applications will give a warning not to post the link. WHMCS should do the same.

Edit3: sorry, obviously another solution is to create an account, but that requires a lot of information that customers wouldn't expect they have to give in a simple support ticket.

• @kingvps The ticket from your VPS account was closed by you: 08/11/2013 05:52
    Closed by Client, check your inbox for details about the sales ticket.

• if can implore you to give the image when making ticket. so as not to cause a scandal.

• Maybe someone from LET deleted the ticket?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

Flagging the user as a repeat offender (http://lowendtalk.com/profile/68309/senthuran1999) who was banned from here earlier.

@Spirit

• Hello everyone,

I have reviewed this users tickets and I'd like to share them with the LET community. A few quick notes before we begin: All tickets had a response in less than 6 hours, most under 1 hour... While our replies weren't exactly amazing, they did help answer his questions and he even rated one of them 5 stars.

On top of that the user closed his own ticket, see here:

I have half a mind to suspend this user and close his account. Frankly our staff answered your tickets in a timely manner, helped you with your issues and you even rated them 5 stars and yet you come on here (a new user) and start trash talking us? What is your problem?

Thanked by 2AlexanderM Jordan
  • JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2013

Just to add to this. This is the log from the ticket on his VPS account where he claimed he received no response for 5 days. Of course we're not going to respond to a ticket you've closed yourself. After he complained on here I replied anyway.

• While our replies weren't exactly amazing, they did help answer his questions...

The replies are what I expect from a provider. Professional and to the point. Required justification for 200 IPs is also expected.

• What do we will do with 200ips?

Evading the blacklist?

• DeanDean Member

ahhh so as soon as you wanted justification things got closed by the o/p... seems fishy on the o/p part to me!

• @ErawanArifNugroho Or sell VPSes off of one of our dedicated servers.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho