Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123Systems' service is so bad
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123Systems' service is so bad

i buy a vps(Linux-2GB-Yearly,$34.0 ) from 123Systems with a 50GB diskspace addon($36.50) on July 21.
i found they didn't give me the addon diskspace.
i have sent many tickets , but they do nothing except for closing my ticket.

Comments

• The company with lots of mixed review, between average and bad!

Try again.....

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Use PayPal dispute and buy in another place.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

123systems.net = worst provider next to h1f.
    their support won't even answer a critical ticket~

• PayPal disput,Please

• contact 123systems first to try to resolve it. Do not file a dispute first!

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited August 2013

If you've been waiting since July 21st and received no response, I believe it is fair filing PayPal dispute.

Don't forget to screenshot your ticket and any other related info for PayPal.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • TravTrav Member
    edited August 2013

I've had them before (with their Minecraft service) and they are a terrible host. The performance of the server was great at first, but then it all went down hill from there. Sent in a few support tickets with simple questions, and they answered saying they would do something about what I asked for but then they forgot about me and closed my ticket. Tried to send in a few more, but those were closed to with no response. It's not like they're just not answering, they are purposefully closing and ignoring tickets. I refused to pay for another month, actually one of the tickets was asking for an upgrade, which they seemed to NOT know how to do properly.. Didn't pay for a few months, and they didn't even delete my server from their systems. They are really off the ball with their hosting..

Highly advice going with their services. One of the worst providers of all time. Never had a host as terrible as them.