Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

offshore hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

offshore hosting

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited January 2012 in General

i'm looking for an offshore VPS

atleast:
128MB Ram
1GB Disk
50GB Bandwidth

That's it

Comments

• LESLES Member

Edis.at (AT/CH/IT/DE/UK)

• i can host anything i want on there right?

• bretonbreton Member
    edited January 2012

@joodle said: offshore VPS

define that

@joodle said:

i can host anything i want on there right?

anything is the wrong word for any hosting you'll find.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • Germany is suitable for anything except warez, adult, spam, malware, hacking, freedom of speech.

• Ordered on at edit.at Switzerland location
    waiting for an email so i can pay..

• @joodle: invoices and payment links are being sent 5 to 10 days after you received your account credentials. Please don't worry about that.
    Cheers,
    Gerhard @ EDIS

• @HerrMaulwurf said: Germany is suitable for anything except warez, adult, spam, malware, hacking, freedom of speech.

I wouldn't say that exactly. The only datacenter that doesn't like any of these is Hetzner. Some datacenters are ok with warez or adult.

• @TheHackBox said: I wouldn't say that exactly. The only datacenter that doesn't like any of these is Hetzner. Some datacenters are ok with warez or adult.

If you have such content, stay away from Germany. Germany has a quite strict policy on copyrighted materials and other illegal activities. If you have warez content bring it to Russia, Ukraine and no one will care :P

• TheHackBoxTheHackBox Member
    edited January 2012

Some of the biggest warez sites USED to be hosted in Germany. I guess they got scared of the government :P

• I would say that Germany is perfect for legal activities such as Adult or freedom of speech stuff, but not good for anything illegal like warzez or spam.

• Depends how you define freedom of speech :) Try posting something about Hitler or something denying the holocaust and see how fast you get suspended (or even arrested).

Thanked by 3Mon5t3r Christian tux
  • @rds100 said: Try posting something about Hitler or something denying the holocaust and see how fast you get suspended

Yeah thats true, denying the holocaust is illegal in Germany.

• @HerrMaulwurf said: Germany is suitable for anything except warez, adult, spam, malware, hacking, freedom of speech.

So it's useless basically?

J/K.