Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are these ips different or just the same?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

are these ips different or just the same?

jacnojacno Member
edited October 2017 in General

My ip provider game me those. At first they all looked different because the last numbers were different. But I recently got banned and all my accounts were banned using these ips, they got banned at the same time/second. Which tells me I was grouped up and banned by "association" sort of.
Its been awhile since i questioned my ip knowledge so i thought I'd ask here.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

They're all on the same /24. You're going to want to remove them before some smartass starts attacking them.

Thanked by 1jacno
  • @WSS said:
    They're all on the same /24. You're going to want to remove them before some smartass starts attacking them.

ah thanks for the heads up, i'll change them but keep the same meaning. Whats /24 mean?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

It's very easy to block all of them at once.

Post-edit, these are not all on the same /24- but they're all Amazon now!

Thanked by 1jacno
  • @WSS said:
    It's very easy to block all of them at once.

Post-edit, these are not all on the same /24- but they're all Amazon now!

haha sorry i forgot to change them exactly how my ips are. Thanks again wss

• Any advice to make sure my ips are hard to block all at once? Like what if the third portion was different (215.12.xxx.23), would that make it harder?

• WSSWSS Member

It'd make it trivially more difficult. It'd be easier to not do whatever it is that gets you banned.

• rolltheballazrolltheballaz Member
    edited October 2017

This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn't know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites.

• I prefer playing Jarland's ball-crusher.