Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest dedicated server per core
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest dedicated server per core

I'm looking for the cheapest dedicated server offer per core, looking to buy several.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Scaleway C1

Thanked by 2Aidan willie
  • Scaleway has limits.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What exactly are you looking for?

• WSSWSS Member

Then be more specific in what you want.

• I need the maximum threads possible/cores for the cheapest price, it has to be dedicated, ram and hdd doesn't mather .

• Scaleway C1's are dedicated.

• lowendklowendk Member
    edited October 2017

As WSS said they have limits.

edit- wss, didn't say it, i did.

• edited October 2017

Here we go again with the same "I need cpu cores for mining" thread that gets posted here at least once a month.

@lowendk is surely going for the Darwin awards this time, surely you didn't quite get the answer you were seeking for on your last thread.

For all you guys that have at least 1 ounce of brain matter on your brains. CPU mining on web hosting servers is not profitable at all, please don't be like @lowendk and open a new thread every GOD DAMN month asking for the same shit that has been told several times it can't be done.

Oh by the way...

@lowendk said:
    As WSS said they have limits.

edit- wss, didn't say it, i did.

If you don't have limits then WTF is this:

@lowendk said:
    5 $ per core/thread is the maximum im willing to go for.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • lowendklowendk Member
    edited October 2017

ffs, i don't need you to tell me which coins to mine and how, go back to ethereum and asic gpu mining pls.

edit- that's a different thread btw.

• @lowendk said:
    ffs, i don't need you to tell me which coins to mine and how, go back to ethereum and asic gpu mining pls.

You know, this is all starting to look like the 1849 California Gold Rush to me.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2017

I heard HostGator has really competitive prices for dedicated servers. Check them out.

On a serious note, since this @IAlwaysBeCoding "gold rush" started, most of nocix servers are out of stock.

So I would recommend you to check https://www.nocix.net or https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

Try the ARMv8.

Edit: Or HVH.

• online.net 8 cores for 7 Euro