Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB: Dedicated Server with atleast 32GB Ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB: Dedicated Server with atleast 32GB Ram

Hello,

i am looking for a decent dedicated server with atleast 32GB Ram to run a few VMs on it.
Location should be in europe but US is fine aswell.

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We can definitely help you. What’s your budget?

• we are provide for you !

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@boltsrvcom said:
    we are provide for you !

"Member without signature" - Wonder why.

Thanked by 1atrava
  • @CConner said:

@boltsrvcom said:
    we are provide for you !

"Member without signature" - Wonder why.

Spamcunt I presume

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

You can check our latest deals over here https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/126317/alphavps-openvz-in-5-locations-ssd-nvme-kvm-launch-in-2-locations-dedicated-machines-25eur#latest

If anything interests you, feel free to message me or our staff for 32GB RAM upgrade.

Alex

• Tought about 30-35€/months. Currently having a i7 with 32GB and 2TB HDD at hetzner in the same price range. Looking for a deal where Hyper-v works with one Dedicated ip

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

If you can raise your budget a bit you can check out our 32GB E3's in NY for $55.
    https://clients.fallout-hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    If you can raise your budget a bit you can check out our 32GB E3's in NY for $55.
    https://clients.fallout-hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

I was quite disappointed at the lack of Vault13 references.

Also:

Aug 7th Fallout Hosting Update
    Monthly Newsletter: We will be start sending out monthly newsletters that will keep you
    updated on all of the new things going on, the first one will be sent out this week

Much like a blog, don't make promises you don't -care about- keep. Unless you meant you're going to email all clients. That'd be damn annoying.

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Have a look at our UK Dedicated Servers based out of the heart of UK Internet at the brand new Telehouse North 2 Datacentre in London :)

We're happy to work out a custom deal if needed.

Clouvider runs AS62240 with carriers like Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent. We're connected to London Internet Exchange, Juniper and Extreme LANs. Our Customers benefit from paid, premium peering with Liberty Global for their EU based networks like Virgin Media or UPC.

Our network runs on brand new Juniper MX routers with Trio 3D silicon and geographically dispersed routing sites at Telehouse North 2, Equinix LD8 and Virtus LON1 connected with MPLS-TE over privately operated dark fibre.

Would very much love to win your business!

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We just installed new servers E3 v3 200M Unmetered in Frankfurt started from $49/mo.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited October 2017

@JamesDD said:
    Hello,

i am looking for a decent dedicated server with atleast 32GB Ram to run a few VMs on it.
    Location should be in europe but US is fine aswell.

I got an Intel Xeon E3-1246V3 w/ 32GB of RAM on hetzner server bidding for 29.xx euros

ed: but y ou already have hetzner. just want somewhere different? ... (can't you get an additional IP for less than a euro?)

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

29 euro it is good price for the CPU and RAM