Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help needed please!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help needed please!

v1kkmv1kkm Member

I'm trying to connect to supremenewyork.com from the UK. As it turns out they use AWS. I've done a traceroute to these guys and can see the connection goes to both Ireland and Washington.

Is anyone able to tell me, if i'm connecting from the UK where is the best place for me to have my VPN? I'm also using a proxy which is based in the UK as these guys block IP's.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Anyone?

• best place for me to have my VPS? ***

1. Calm down with the bumps
    2. I dont think people on LET take too kindly to that stuff anyway, sneakers or not
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

US

• @Pandy said:
    2. I dont think people on LET take too kindly to that stuff anyway, sneakers or not

Already flagged thread

• Omsk. You need a vpn in Omsk. Do not confuse that with Tomsk! Tomsk pops are known for their less than optimal connectivity to washington.

Oh and: Definitely keep opening threads with titles like "Help needed!!" and also keep bumping them up. Think of bumping them up like adding an exclamation mark.

• @bsdguy said:
    Omsk. You need a vpn in Omsk. Do not confuse that with Tomsk! Tomsk pops are known for their less than optimal connectivity to washington.

Oh and: Definitely keep opening threads with titles like "Help needed!!" and also keep bumping them up. Think of bumping them up like adding an exclamation mark.

And I say, that England's greatest Prime Minister was Lord Palmerston!

• Sorry for bumping, did not mean to offend anyone. For those that have been unhelpful with the sarcastic comments i really didn't see the need for it, clearly got too much time on your hands.

• OK, I lied. Omsk is OK but Palau and Norilsk have better pops.

• @bsdguy said:
    OK, I lied. Omsk is OK but Palau and Norilsk have better pops.

You should right a book dude, or get laid.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2017

People here do not like the abuse of sneaker and cloth. You generally aren't welcome here when that is all you do.

That being said, their origin behind aws is sovereign house london, I have nearly a /10 of IPs there for botting supreme and antisocial social club