Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.9.4 Released - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.9.4 Released

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@lion said:
    I wonder if @AnthonySmith rather visits the Virtualizor changelogs than a pr0n website

Depends on the site, if it is managed/approved by Nekki or not.....

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lion said: I wonder if @AnthonySmith rather visits the Virtualizor changelogs than a pr0n website

100%

• @hostdare Wiki links are working fine now sir.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

suddenly novnc is no more on openvz...

hahaha

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

agentmishra said: suddenly novnc is no more on openvz...

idk but it has never worked with openvz be in softa or virtualizor

• edited October 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

IonSwitch_Stan said: Do any Virtualizor/Centos 7 folks have issue with libvirtd occasionally locking up?

Nope.

agentmishra said: support tickets take more than 12 hours to reply

Put your ticket number in the thread?

My experience has been quite the opposite as well.

6ixth said: Virtualizor support sucks balls about 95 percent of the time mate.

Not my experience either, but perhaps I only feel that way because I am used to SolusVM support which can take 3 - 6 months rather than 12 - 24 hours to resolve an issue

Bit misleading don't you think? I have dealt with SolusVM support a LOT and they almost always respond quickly. For sure within 24 hours but usually much quicker than that. Pretty sure it's just 2 or 3 guys in India but better than nothing. One or two of them do seem to know the product fairly well.

What you are obviously referring is the fact the original developers are gone. No active development since the change in ownership. So the support guys do not have any developers they can fall back on now.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited October 2017

@LosPollosHermanos said:

@AnthonySmith said:

IonSwitch_Stan said: Do any Virtualizor/Centos 7 folks have issue with libvirtd occasionally locking up?

Nope.

agentmishra said: support tickets take more than 12 hours to reply

Put your ticket number in the thread?

My experience has been quite the opposite as well.

6ixth said: Virtualizor support sucks balls about 95 percent of the time mate.

Not my experience either, but perhaps I only feel that way because I am used to SolusVM support which can take 3 - 6 months rather than 12 - 24 hours to resolve an issue

Bit misleading don't you think? I have dealt with SolusVM support a LOT and they almost always respond quickly. For sure within 24 hours but usually much quicker than that. Pretty sure it's just 2 or 3 guys in India but better than nothing. One or two of them do seem to know the product fairly well.

What you are obviously referring is the fact the original developers are gone. No active development since the change in ownership. So the support guys do not have any developers they can fall back on now.

I believe SolusVM have some developers, but not enough to keep pushing updates and 'version number' changes to customers.

That's when I decided to move to Virtulizor.

• @LosPollosHermanos said:

Support is 8 guys in Chennai. They do live chat now as well :)

Devs - as far as I know, before it was only Phill. We have 4 guys + Phill.

Last month, the average first reply time was 4 minutes. Resolution time will be delayed if it's billing, as it's done by me & OnApp finance team. Management team is cleared by myself; most issues can be addressed same day, but development (especially in regards to v1, as we need to gauge difficulty vs benefit with new release coming) can delay responses.

Anyway, sorry to the Virtualizor guys for their thread being hijacked. Congrats to them on their release!

edited October 2017

LosPollosHermanos said: Bit misleading don't you think? I have dealt with SolusVM support a LOT and they almost always respond quickly. For sure within 24 hours but usually much quicker than that. Pretty sure it's just 2 or 3 guys in India but better than nothing. One or two of them do seem to know the product fairly well.

Not really, I am talking about actual resolution time, not automated "we will send this to our concerned management" outsourced responses that in reality do very little.

Sure if you need basic support, I mean really basic stuff, then the first line guys I am sure are able to help, with 90% of queries for low level users but anyone with an ounce of industry experience will just get instantly frustrated with the solusvm 1st line guys.

It is Basically 1st line (outsourced, no 'real' product knowledge, Harsha who is pretty determined to find out why he cant help you as his main priority and no the original dev is not gone, the original dev is Phill he is still there, he is the only one with any control or power over solusvm.

I assure you when it comes to solusvm, my finger is firmly on the pulse.

I should not really need to convince anyone that they are a shadow of their former selves, the last 3+ years speaks for itself.

• WSSWSS Member

How did this become a SolusVM discussion?

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:

Every time a thread mentions Virtualizor, it slowly devolves into a SolusVM shit fest.

As does any IPv4 shortage thread... into a CC + IPv6 hate fest.

And last but certainly not least, any mega storage mentioning... into a @Nekki hentai/tentacle hoard fest.

Such is life... such is LET.

Thanked by 3hostdare FredQc netomx
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

In a dick measuring contest, they loose big time I guess and need to make up for it?

• edited October 2017

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:

In a dick measuring contest, they loose big time I guess and need to make up for it?

@OnApp_Terry said:

@LosPollosHermanos said:

Support is 8 guys in Chennai. They do live chat now as well :)

Devs - as far as I know, before it was only Phill. We have 4 guys + Phill.

Last month, the average first reply time was 4 minutes. Resolution time will be delayed if it's billing, as it's done by me & OnApp finance team. Management team is cleared by myself; most issues can be addressed same day, but development (especially in regards to v1, as we need to gauge difficulty vs benefit with new release coming) can delay responses.

Anyway, sorry to the Virtualizor guys for their thread being hijacked. Congrats to them on their release!

Thanks for clarify. With all due respect, I cannot believe there are 4 developers working full time on SolusVM, based on the amount of development I see as an outside observer.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Anybody having issues assigning individual IPv6 addresses via "Manage IPv6 Subnets" in Virtualizor?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Virtualizor must be running scared because they know Solus 2 is right around the corner and is going to blow the industry's socks off!

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I poke Virtualizor about a possible migration, they never came back to me. A bit disapointed :(

edited October 2017

raindog308 said: Virtualizor must be running scared because they know Solus 2 is right around the corner and is going to blow the industry's socks off!

They are planning for 2020 I am sure :)

It is going to be exactly the same guy that has written and retained control over V2 as did V1, the same guy will be doing the future maintenance too, anyone who has expectations beyond V1 with a skin is kidding themselves haha.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    I poke Virtualizor about a possible migration, they never came back to me. A bit disapointed :(

Email [email protected] - they are usually very helpful there.

they havent answered support tickets, of mine, dono what to do, the blesta module isnt working

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

agentmishra said: they havent answered support tickets, of mine, dono what to do, the blesta module isnt working

since when ? due to diwali maybe

@Ishaq said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

Email [email protected] - they are usually very helpful there.

Ticket it.
    Poking them on skype might get lost because of timezone and wrong person answering.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@agentmishra said:
    they havent answered support tickets, of mine, dono what to do, the blesta module isnt working

Mine is working fine, what is the problem you are experiencing.

@vpsrus said:

@agentmishra said:

Mine is working fine, what is the problem you are experiencing.

it gives a blank screen when i try to access the control panel from within blesta

when i enable error reporting, i get this

Undefined variable: globals on line 181 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/components/modules/virtualizor/index_lang.php

where xxx is the path to install

also when itry and comment out the globals in index_lang.php

then the enduser_lang.php starts showing all kinds of global related error

Download the latest version and try again

@mikho said:

whose latest version, virtualizor, virtualizor module or blesta, i have the latest for all

edited October 2017

@agentmishra said:

@mikho said:

whose latest version, virtualizor, virtualizor module or blesta, i have the latest for all

Virtualizor module. Since thats the one giving you problems.

I dont use Blesta butnI might be able to take a look at the code late tonight. If I remember.

@mikho said:

@agentmishra said:

@mikho said:

I dont use Blesta butnI might be able to take a look at the code late tonight. If I remember.

ok let me know if you get to know the resolution

@vpsrus

even your client side isnt working, have a look and let me know

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@agentmishra said:
    @vpsrus

even your client side isnt working, have a look and let me know

we are aware about that and we are fixing one by one, this happens with the migration from WHMCS to Blesta but has nothing to do with Virtualizor, please PM your email and we will fix it

@agentmishra said:

@mikho said:

@agentmishra said:

@mikho said:

ok let me know if you get to know the resolution

Sorry for the late reply ......
    try to capitalize the text "$globals" ... search all other files for that variable and do the same on your findings.
    I don't have Blesta so I can not test it ... it's a longshot