Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plex user control panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Plex user control panel?

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

As title... is there any panel where I can add/modify/delete users?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Doesn't Plex let you do exactly this from the web interface? You need Plex Pass to create local users but you can add other Plex users without it.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Something with dates and w/e

• WSSWSS Member

@netomx That'll help you crap on time. Not sure about adding users. Craigslist, perhaps?

Thanked by 2netomx paco
  • "With dates" you mean, like to expiry users after a certain date? Are you planning to sell access to your server?

• WSSWSS Member

Boy just likes prunes..

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@netomx Looked at Emby? You may have to live with PlexPy for access/usage logs and manually do user access.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Oseri said:
    "With dates" you mean, like to expiry users after a certain date? Are you planning to sell access to your server?

Nah, not really, but have control over them.

@pbgben said:
    @netomx Looked at Emby? You may have to live with PlexPy for access/usage logs and manually do user access.

Will check, thanks!

• @pbgben said:

Avoid this I think, even for playback only the android app costs money.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@asterisk14 said:

@pbgben said:

Avoid this I think, even for playback only the android app costs money.

I have wanted to build my own vod platform, open source ofc. Might have to start soon

Thanked by 1netomx