Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cloud Hosting with Cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cloud Hosting with Cpanel

Hello All,
I am looking for SSD cloud hosting provides with Cpanel. With monthly payment option and paypal mode.

i was trying with Vultr, but can't able to do it. Current using Digital Ocean. Already tried OVH.

Comments

• What problems are you encountering with the hosts you've already tried?

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2017

What is the issue with DO or OVH? So we can suggest others that don't have that issue in common.

Also, you can install cPanel in any vps if im not mistaken

• its not the problem i am facing. i need cpanel but it comes with high price. i am looking for around 10$/month on hosting, with scalable option.

• ovh(kimsufi) is too slow and more down time.

• @vickybus said:
    i am looking for around 10$/month on hosting, with scalable option.

So a $10 Cloud VPS with cPanel for $10 monthly? (Not even taking otherspecs into account....)

Good Luck.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

You want to pay overall $10 for a VPS and it should include a cPanel license?

• $10 is just approx number. lowest will be better. but if the quality is good, i can go for higher price as well.

• You won't get it for that price and cPanel eats 7GB of disk space so you will need 20GB + and if you want SSD that's going to increase the cost even more.

What's wrong with a free panel like CentOS web panel ?

• You are looking to get cPanel because you want to resell hosting, or you just like cPanel? I would suggest looking into free options.

Either way, in your budget I would suggest going for a decent shared hosting or reseller hosting that will come with cPanel for free, and you can upgrade the space/bandwidth later.

If you really want a VPS + cPanel, a VPS cPanel license costs 15$ (here).

Thanked by 1Websec