Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting Requirement - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Requirement

2»

Comments

• HostingMachines said: Unlimited Bandwidth is fine within reason

Then it's not unlimited.

• Someone get a burger with unlimited fries from Red Robin. I'm too damn cheap (and I can lightly tan my bloody meat myself before consumption, thank you).

• edited September 2017

@Aidan said:

HostingMachines said: Unlimited Bandwidth is fine within reason

Then it's not unlimited.

It's unlimited to the point where it might as well be unlimited if the customer uses an average amount.

• @HostingMachines said:
    It's unlimited to the point where it might as well be unlimited if the customer uses an average amount.

• ^Not Unlimited.
  • You know what I mean ^_^ and wtf where are the emoji s on this forum ? no Pepe the frog ?

• This isn't 4chan. byphil

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

WSS said: This isn't 4chan. byphil

Naziniggerholocaustfartmother! Saab-Pedo.

• I stand corrected.

• How'd you know that SAAB was underage, anyhow?

• @WebProject said:

Aidan said: "Unlimited SSD Disk Space + Cache Boost"

you need to buy the vps/hosting account from such companies who offer unlimited SSD drives and ask them to do a special offer on the simillar plan:

• unlimited SSD storage
    • unlimited RAM memory
    • unmetered bandwidth
    • unrestricted usage of unlimited CPU
    • unrestricted usage of hosting support (the support guys need to work 24/7 on your website only)

if it's VPS ask to do deal at top price $7 per year, if it's shared hosting $1 per year

As more CPU is better, who need to optimise the software, if the hosting providers can provide unlimited amount of CPU / cores and RAM for your website.

Are you kidding? I am here to discuss things on the serious note. And, I know nothing is free and unlimited. However, all top brands say that they are offering Unlimited. "Unlimited" is now an acronym for hosts stating they are best. And, I understand these facts. Nowhere I stated that I need unlimited.

I have hosting accounts with many hosts for my different clients. Sometimes, we need to move ahead and find some better solutions for different clients and that is what I am looking at.

You are all professional friends with an upper hand in Hosting knowledge. I am glad to know you all.

Thank you.

• @WSS @HostingMachines Guys you took the discussion to another world.

See! I know that no host can offer Unlimited Disk/Bandwidth/Ram/Processor or any other system resource but every host does this propaganda. Had I have such feeling, I would have purchased their plan. In contrary, I am not discussing here impossible but discussing what is possible. Discussing what I know and what I have used till date is not important.

**If you have gone through with my requirement - I am happy with 50GB Disk + up to 2 TB of bandwidth. My client can pay up to $5/month. It's not that there are no options but we will have to find them.

Still, I say thank you to both of you for the great help. Have a nice day.

• @Aidan said:
    BuyShared.net is worth looking into.

Hey friend, they are damn cheap. Do you think they are providing good services? Why I am asking this is because they are very very cheap.

• @ashmanmalhotra said:

@Aidan said:
    BuyShared.net is worth looking into.

Hey friend, they are damn cheap. Do you think they are providing good services? Why I am asking this is because they are very very cheap.

BuyShared is related to BuyVM, they're reliable.

• @ashmanmalhotra said:

@WebProject said:

all top brands say that they are offering Unlimited. "Unlimited" is now an acronym for hosts stating they are best. And, I understand these facts. Nowhere I stated that I need unlimited.

Thank you.

It's all just marketing, a lot of people think that if it's a huge company making millions and offering unlimited then they must be one of the best.

Wrong ! It's all just mental manipulation of sales tactics, people always want to feel they have the best deal and they do get a huge amount of business this way.

Only experienced hosting customers that have been burned by such offers before and poor support they get are wiser.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2017

any small prints will have some limitation on "unlimited" term, therefore it's misleading as some customers thinks they do have everything unlimited.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • As you are having WordPress website, therefore no need to purchase cPanel license, simply install cPanel trial license on VPS and migrate your hosting account from old web hosting company to new VPS. You can manage website content by using Wordpress admin panel, for E-mails use outlook and for database you can use phpmyadmin.

Let me know, if you required any further information or help.

• @praveenk said:
    As you are having WordPress website, therefore no need to purchase cPanel license, simply install cPanel trial license on VPS and migrate your hosting account from old web hosting company to new VPS. You can manage website content by using Wordpress admin panel, for E-mails use outlook and for database you can use phpmyadmin.

Let me know, if you required any further information or help.

Still managing a website is very hectic in case you want to point some more domains, creating more email accounts and DNS. I am looking forward to seeing other solutions like Centos also but it has some problems in FTP.