Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reputable provider that accepts Virtual Prepaid Card
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reputable provider that accepts Virtual Prepaid Card

ikkoupikkoup Member
edited September 2017 in Help

Hi,

long story: skip if you wish

============= Blah Blah Blah =============
due to economic and political instability in my country (Libya), the Central Bank of Libya stopped selling any foreign currencies to the general public.

and as a result of this decision a black market was founded and they're selling USD at 8x times inflated price (in bank it's 1.39 LYD, in black market it's 8.29LYD) and because of this all of the issued Visa Electron and Debit cards were rendered useless for online usage.
=========== Blah Blah Blah =============

so I'm looking for a reputable provider that accepts either NymCard Virtual MasterCard, PayPal gift card, or Prepaid Virtual Visa.

I can get my hands on Bitcoin, but they're 10.45LYD instead of 8.29LYD like the gift cards :!(

I can provide a passport photo (English+Arabic) and ID card (Arabic Only) if you wish.

I tried @Francisco support but they told me they don't accept VPC.

I know it's almost impossible to find one.

if everything fails, I can use a PayPal through a middleman. (different account and payment information)

budget is 30 USD/year. Location: Europe

sorry for the long rant.

Comments

• For what purpose do you use the virtual server? I can give you free VPS. (I'm not a provider. It's for help.) If I use it for VPN, I can provide free Shadowsocks service.

• @askve said:
    For what purpose do you use the virtual server? I can give you free VPS. (I'm not a provider. It's for help.) If I use it for VPN, I can provide free Shadowsocks service.

thanks for your kind offer, but I've already got a VPN.

I want the VPS for a personal project of mine.

and I think it'll be a wee too much for a free offer :)

• German prepaid hosters would accept it I guess. Afterall your virtual cc works like a mc/visa correct?

Have a look at:
    https://www.prepaid-hoster.de

• ikkoupikkoup Member
    edited September 2017

@Ympker said:
    German prepaid hosters would accept it I guess. Afterall your virtual cc works like a mc/visa correct?

Have a look at:

Yeah, it's Visa/MasterCard. But it's 1-time use only, you can't recharge it.

But it seems like they don't have an English website at all, how about their support team?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@Ympker said:
    German prepaid hosters would accept it I guess. Afterall your virtual cc works like a mc/visa correct?

Have a look at:

As far as i can see they accept no prepaid cc directly, only through paypal.

• @ChristianDSH said:

@Ympker said:

Have a look at:

As far as i can see they accept no prepaid cc directly, only through paypal.

Yes, they only allow it through PayPal but why is that a problem? Shouldn't a Virtual CC still be able to work there?

Ympker said: Yes, they only allow it through PayPal but why is that a problem? Shouldn't a Virtual CC still be able to work there?

Hmm, because it seems he can only use paypal through a middleman, and his first choice is a provider accepting the virtual cc directly.

• @ChristianDSH said:

Ympker said: Yes, they only allow it through PayPal but why is that a problem? Shouldn't a Virtual CC still be able to work there?

Hmm, because it seems he can only use paypal through a middleman, and his first choice is a provider accepting the virtual cc directly.

I thought PayPal allows the use of Mastercard/Visa for payment without signing up for an account so besides the paypal payment interface where you select to pay via cc instead of logging in to your pp account there is nothing hindering him to use the virtual cc there, eh?

edited September 2017

Ympker said: I thought PayPal allows the use of Mastercard/Visa for payment without signing up for an account so besides the paypal payment interface where you select to pay via cc instead of logging in to your pp account there is nothing hindering him to use the virtual cc there, eh?

True that, but why should he need a middleman then ? Couldn't it be that paypal is blocked in his country ?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2017

@ChristianDSH said:

Ympker said: I thought PayPal allows the use of Mastercard/Visa for payment without signing up for an account so besides the paypal payment interface where you select to pay via cc instead of logging in to your pp account there is nothing hindering him to use the virtual cc there, eh?

True that, but why should he need a middleman then ? Couldn't it be that paypal is blocked in his country ?

Depends whether PP is blocked entirely or whether it is just not allowed to have a PP account (accs from his country are blocked). Because as long as he can use PP payment gateaway he can pay as a "guest" using his VCCs. If it is blocked perhaps use a VPN/Proxy to pay if there are any working ones and he wants to break the law/tos (whatever rule is in place). Rn we dont acctually know what hinders him from using PP.

@ikkoup said:

@Ympker said:

Have a look at:

Yeah, it's Visa/MasterCard. But it's 1-time use only, you can't recharge it.

But it seems like they don't have an English website at all, how about their support team?

Contacted E-Mail support 13:24 support(at)prepaid-hoster.de and was answered 14:00. So it seems quite fast. They said they also do answer english support inquiries.

Thanked by 1ChristianDSH
  • @Ympker

I can't use PayPal since almost every provider requires a verified account, and that's not possible since I can't link my bank account with PayPal to verify it.

so, I hesitated a bit about using VPC with PayPal since I don't "have" verified account.

• ikkoup said: I can't link my bank account with PayPal to verify it.

Pretty sure VBA's exist as well

• @Aidan said:

ikkoup said: I can't link my bank account with PayPal to verify it.

I think PayPal doesn't accept Payoneer/Entropy/etc. Cards anymore.

Correct me if I am wrong. (I hope I am!)

• @ikkoup said:

@Aidan said:

Try it out. For pp guest payment you dont need an account. You can also try to buy Paysafecard codes with your vcc and use that to pay.

• @ikkoup At which locations are you looking for a virtual server?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2017

@ikkoup You can also try to create an account with Paysafecard or order their prepaid MasterCard which works with PayPal (as they state).
    https://www.paysafecard.com/en-mt/products/mastercard/

You can also just create Paysafecard account load some credits onto it with your vcc and then use Paysafecard to pay at almost any german prepaid server provider. Paysafecard is widely accepted :)

• @askve

Any location in Europe is fine as long as the specs are okay and under 30 usd/year.

@Ympker

Thanks, I'll look into Paysafecard.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ikkoup said:

@Aidan said:

You can easily get VBA, VCC and Google Voice (for mobile verification) for $5 to $10. This will make your Paypal verified which you can use for small purchases like hosting/domain etc.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2017

PayPal does verification based on normal credit or debit card, as the system right now check the address and validate against card, if the mismatch of details than users unable to validate the account. Virtual card is sucks as it's very easy to revert the transaction this is main reason majority hosting providers ban such payment method.

• @WebProject

How can it be reversed if the card is for one-time use only? Maybe you're thinking about something else?

• @alilet said:

@ikkoup said:

@Aidan said:

You can easily get VBA, VCC and Google Voice (for mobile verification) for $5 to $10. This will make your Paypal verified which you can use for small purchases like hosting/domain etc.

... what? You can only verify PayPal with a bank account (in Canada anyway)?

• @doghouch said:

@alilet said:

@ikkoup said:

@Aidan said:

... what? You can only verify PayPal with a bank account (in Canada anyway)?

1. Buy US based VPS using BTC and install OpenVPN
    2. Buy VBA and Google Voice using BTC
    3. Create Paypal account using VPN
    4. Verify mobile number and bank account
    5. ???
    6. Profit
  • @alilet said:
    BTC

How will he obtain BTC when his currency is f*cked and he can't buy stuff with CC/Debit?

• @doghouch said:

@alilet said:
    BTC

How will he obtain BTC when his currency is f*cked and he can't buy stuff with CC/Debit?

I thought you are asking for yourself. In his case I guess he can try getting VCC from EntroPay. But since his currency is already fucked, no matter what he does it will always be expensive. May be some options will be less expensive than others but still expensive.

• @alilet said:

@doghouch said:

@alilet said:
    BTC

I thought you are asking for yourself. In his case I guess he can try getting VCC from EntroPay. But since his currency is already fucked, no matter what he does it will always be expensive. May be some options will be less expensive than others but still expensive.

Nah, I'm good. I have my own bank account linked-- it's more of an issue for the OP. He has to purchase USD through the black market, and simply put: he's screwed.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2017

@ikkoup said:
    @WebProject

How can it be reversed if the card is for one-time use only? Maybe you're thinking about something else?

You can buy the Mastercard and Visa card gift card in any UK supermarket, works the same way as any credit/debit card and you can topup it, 99.99% anonymous and it’s not registered to anyone or any address but Visa and Mastercard protects exactly the same way as any other cards and you can reverse the transactions.

To me such card as described above is virtual as it’s not registered to anyone or any address and anyone can get such card without any validation.

• I've used 3rd party Paypal payments with OVH before and they were ok with it. That was before they took credit cards directly. I have no idea if they take PPDC.