Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi Everyone - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi Everyone

2»

Comments

• The SLICE 4096 1 core dedicated seems a good deal, their profit margins must be very thin on those products.

• @HostingMachines said:
    Thank you all for the "kind" welcomes so far.

You're at the wrong place if you're looking for kind people. We're all dick heads here. Some longer than others.

Thanked by 1vovler
  • Can't wait for the special offers

• @HostingMachines said:

Also more brands means more sales,

Yeah, according to EIG anyway.

• apart from EIG forgets one thing "customer service and support" they must be bleeding customers daily with all those brands, they are shit yet they have so many customers it's a mystery

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostingMachines said:
    @vovler They have the same pricing on VPS products but one brand offers budget shared and reseller. Paying another license is not an issue it's more or less free.

Different brands to target different requirements, I had 5 brands in the past but sold a couple off. Also more brands means more sales, but of course you knew that ^_^

WHMCS is more or less free?

• @MikePT said:

@HostingMachines said:
    @vovler They have the same pricing on VPS products but one brand offers budget shared and reseller. Paying another license is not an issue it's more or less free.

Different brands to target different requirements, I had 5 brands in the past but sold a couple off. Also more brands means more sales, but of course you knew that ^_^

WHMCS is more or less free?

Included license with reseller account ?

• it's like $20 a month I don't consider that a lot. No we do not provide it free.

• @Amitz said:

bsdguy said: How can I change my harddrive to dual nvme in bash on ubuntu?

You mean you do not have the download link to the patch that converts every spinning disk to dual nvme? lol Lamer. Everyone has it, even Nugget's little sister. Are you even part of the scene? You probably drive a Volvo and have no clue how to convert a toaster to a full-featured seedbox, am I right?

That was really mean. How could I possibly turn my toaster into a seed machine when I need it to write my posts here and as my home router?!

• Valid point, my apologies for being dickish!

• @Amitz

OK. And, hurray, I finally got that download link at microsoft/something from @WSS. Just a quick question: Does the message "segmentation fault" mean that my disks are now converted to nvme?

• @bsdguy segmentation fault means you forgot to convert it into a WORM drive first, doodoobrain!

• Damn! Life was so much easier when I worked as an assistant pimp apprentice. I tell you that whole computer stuff is one big mine field! Fuck.

• Either way, you're stuck wiping cum, shit, and blood.