Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Master Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Master Reseller Hosting

Mi_XynMi_Xyn Member
edited September 2017 in Help

Sir, I am looking for master reseller web hosting (whmphp). I will host my 2 downloads site. And I will provide free reseller to my 3 brothers. So, need real storage. Cause I have used many companies. Who delete contents without any information.

50 GB storage

2 TB data transfer

5 WHM allowed

10 Gbps DDoS protection

White-leveled hostname

Overselling allowed (If possible)

Budget: Under $6.25 / mo

Please suggest me good provider.

Comments

• Why do you need Master reseller with 10 whm for only 2 of your sites?

• I would like to sell reseller hosting + provide free reseller. :)

• @Mi_Xyn said:
    I would like to sell reseller hosting + provide free reseller. :)

Can I have a free reseller account including the greats @WSS @Nekki

• @Linkhost, master reseller hosting?

• @Mi_Xyn said:
    @Linkhost, master reseller hosting?

Free reseller account

• If I buy, then I'll do it. @Linkhost

• $6.25 monthly budget?

I wish I had a longer dick. I guess we're all entitled to our own dreams.

• @Waldo19 said:
    $6.25 monthly budget?

How big ?

Mine is 0.5cm

• @Linkhost said:

@Waldo19 said:
    $6.25 monthly budget?

How big ?

Mine is 0.5cm

Nekki still couldn't stand behind it

• BecomeWebHostBecomeWebHost Member
    edited September 2017

Mi_Xyn said: I will host my 2 downloads site. And I will provide free reseller to my 3 brothers.

get 4 reseller hosting accounts and you will be fine. it will be $2/account from top provider in let. and if you pay for 6mo in advance you can have it for $6.68/month (4 accounts).

most of the master resellers suck.

• @BecomeWebHost said:

Mi_Xyn said: I will host my 2 downloads site. And I will provide free reseller to my 3 brothers.

get 4 reseller hosting accounts and you will be fine. it will be $2/account from top provider in let. and if you pay for 6mo in advance you can have it for $6.68/month (4 accounts).

Cart URL? Are you owner of the company? Filehost allowed?

• @khalequzzaman17 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

I am not owner. you can talk with @fransisco or buy at buyshared.com.

I have no idea if file host is allowed or not.

• @BecomeWebHost said:

@khalequzzaman17 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

BuyShared do not provide DDoS protection.

• @khalequzzaman17 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

@khalequzzaman17 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

BuyShared do not provide DDoS protection.

I see.

Sorry, I think you need to look for other options then :)

Good Day.

• It's been years I've seen personally offering master reseller anymore.

• You know, you could just grab a cheap VPS with lots/unmetered bandwidth from someone and install VestaCP or cyberpanel. Than your problem is solved, if it's unmetered with DDoS protection you want, try getting a OVH VPS.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

@Edmond said:
    You know, you could just grab a cheap VPS with lots/unmetered bandwidth from someone and install VestaCP or cyberpanel. Than your problem is solved, if it's unmetered with DDoS protection you want, try getting a OVH VPS.(

^ this. Any sane host wouldn’t use ZamFoo/WHMPHP or any “tiered” reseller system. It leads to extreme server loads and a bad time.

Like a really, really, really bad time.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited March 2018

Wng is cheap. Have 100GB Storage. And in your budget.

• rumi4rumi4 Member
    edited March 2018

@yokowasis said:
    Wting is cheap. Have 100GB Storage. And in your budget.

Its not worth. Support is very bad.

• Alpharacks.com offers master reseller hosting. Have a look. All of their plans fall under your budget. I dont have any experience using them.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

just get a large VPS and pay for a cPanel license and do it yourself, or just keep getting a shit service for a shit price, your choice.

• I think a cPanel VPS would be best. Most hosts don't allow you to offer free hosting and could have issues with dowload sites. As others have said mater reseller servers are often full to bursting and it never ends well.

• @HostingMachines said:
    I think a cPanel VPS would be best. Most hosts don't allow you to offer free hosting and could have issues with dowload sites. As others have said mater reseller servers are often full to bursting and it never ends well.

There are also Hosts that offer a managed cpanel server so maybe that's something for you^^

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited March 2018

@doghouch wouldn't wog be the perfect example of that?