Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedi in India that will announce my ip range.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedi in India that will announce my ip range.

I've hit up a few providers on the top page of google that are in India. One of them wanted to charge me $500/mo to advertise my own ip range, HAH. Anyone know of a good cheap provider there?

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Blaze might be able to help you out.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@Corey said:
    I've hit up a few providers on the top page of google that are in India. One of them wanted to charge me $500/mo to advertise my own ip range, HAH. Anyone know of a good cheap provider there?

Hello,

We can do this free of cost in Pune or Mumbai.

Thanked by 2WSS Aidan
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@LeapSwitch are good :)

• LinkhostLinkhost Member
    edited September 2017

@Clouvider operates in India should check them out

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

did not knew clouvider operates in India :o

• @Linkhost said:
    @Clouvider operates in India should check them out

They do? aren't they only UK based?

edited September 2017

We operate some managed service for a large Customer in India and Singapore, we don’t do anything you can buy ‘off the shelf’.

• What the hell is a shelve? Is that like a shelf?

@WSS said:
    What the hell is a shelve? Is that like a shelf?

It's a funny thing when you make more errors because of the dictionary in your phone rather than without it. *

'* this claim is not scientifically proven.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • I would be more than happy to provide you with free IP announcement in Mumbai / Bengaluru DC with Dedicated server. Please drop me a PM to discuss further.

• Is it possible first of all, I remember there used to be a condition that no foreign IP blocks can be announced by a Indian provider within India. This is from TRAI India.

• DiamondzDiamondz Member
    edited September 2017

@corey I'm sorry but what is IP announcing? I heard this term first time, why would you advertise your IP?
    And how is @leapswitch doing it for free?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Thanks @randvegeta :D

We can surely help you out in this.

• @slicebox said:
    Is it possible first of all, I remember there used to be a condition that no foreign IP blocks can be announced by a Indian provider within India. This is from TRAI India.

The block isn't foreign.