Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oneprovider i3-530+2*1TB back in stock with higher price(15€)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oneprovider i3-530+2*1TB back in stock with higher price(15€)

layfonlayfon Member
edited September 2017 in General

Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz + IPMI
2x 1000GB HW RAID
4GB
Unltd @ 1Gbps
15 €

It was 10€ before. It looks like it was so popular that oneprovider decide to increase the price.
Before you buy, just beware that for this price you aren't going to get good support and the hardware can be very old like five digit 5w 50k hours disk working time.

Comments

• Nothing wrong with a disk with 10K hours on it.

• Aidan said:
    Nothing wrong with a disk with 10K hours on it.

Edited it for clarity. I saw someone with 5w+ hours which I'm not too comfortable with.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

OP sucks (So does OneProvider).

Lots of luck with this beast.. watch out for the next Dacentec deal- it's a bit slower, but the hardware is fairly trustworthy and there's a lot more space even with a RAID1/RAID5 hybrid setup.

• WSS said:
    OP sucks (So does OneProvider).

Yeah, haven't been good at English, especially after I started to learn Japanese and didn't spend time in English. :(

• @layfon said:
    Yeah, haven't been good at English, especially after I started to learn Japanese and didn't spend time in English. :(

@Nekki can help you translate the curses into English. Good luck with OP, OP. They're fucking awful.

• tell me, why would I want this if I already have kimsufi?

• didtav said: tell me, why would I want this if I already have kimsufi?

Depends on your needs, some people would prefer a 1gbps port speed over Kimsufi's 100mbps.

• @Aidan said:

didtav said: tell me, why would I want this if I already have kimsufi?

Depends on your needs, some people would prefer a 1gbps port speed over Kimsufi's 100mbps.

That's true. You get no console with Kimsufi, and you get like 5-10 minutes at a time with OneProvider.

• @WSS said:

@Aidan said:

didtav said: tell me, why would I want this if I already have kimsufi?

That's true. You get no console with Kimsufi, and you get like 5-10 minutes at a time with OneProvider.

If it even loads.

• @doghouch said:
    If it even loads.

OneProvider KVM Russian Roulette.

[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && javaws boogerbrain.jnlp || echo *Click*

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • First of all, I oneprovider has some good deals on a lot of the servers. I myself have the 15 euro c2750 atom 8gb 1000gb. However, I would not recommend the i3-530 for 15 euros as it contains half the ram, and almost half the cpu power according to passmark.

Sure, you get double the space with HW raid, but that is hardly 1 terabyte for 15 euros. If you are using it for space, then you should really put your money somewhere else and get more space for 15 euros.

At 10 euros, that server made perfect sense. However, now that it is 50% more, it's very hard to justify going for the i3-530 instead of the c2750 for the same price.

Thanked by 1WSS