Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap but reliable VPS in Mexico, with a host capable of restoring a vzdump
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap but reliable VPS in Mexico, with a host capable of restoring a vzdump

I love Ramnode and I currently have 8 different VPS with them, however I required a Mexico VPS which is not a location Ramnode offers.

I'm looking for a VPS along the lines of Ramnode's cheapest offer: 128MB/64MB vswap, 12GB SSD, 500GB BW @ $15/yr.

The other thing I should mention is I need a vzdump (from a server I have at Ramnode) restored to this VPS. Can anyone help?

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited September 2017

This request looks familiar...

Edit: ahh - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/124547/looking-for-a-cheap-but-reliable-vps-in-mexico-with-a-host-capable-of-restoring-a-vzdump

You know you can just bump your old thread if you didn't receive a good response instead of opening a new one. Just a friendly suggestion for the future :)

• @MasonR said:
    This request looks familiar...

Edit: ahh - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/124547/looking-for-a-cheap-but-reliable-vps-in-mexico-with-a-host-capable-of-restoring-a-vzdump

You know you can just bump your old thread if you didn't receive a good response instead of opening a new one. Just a friendly suggestion for the future :)

I guess that's an idea. Still looking.

• $15 a year for a 128MB vps is a deal that many providers can't afford anymore due to the ipv4 shortage. Now, you want a freaking exotic location for $15 year, which is NEVER going to happen.

Get realistic, just because it is LET that doesn't mean that providers here are able to provide you the impossible.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@muadongvinhcuu1 said:
    Thanks for recommending us! :) But I believe the OP is looking for a Windows VPS we are linux only.

Who recommended you? Also OP mentioned vzdump which is linux only.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    $15 a year for a 128MB vps is a deal that many providers can't afford anymore due to the ipv4 shortage. Now, you want a freaking exotic location for $15 year, which is NEVER going to happen.

Get realistic, just because it is LET that doesn't mean that providers here are able to provide you the impossible.

I said along the lines, I never said my budget was $15/year. I found a Panama VPS for $9 a month which is working great for me.

• Great that you found something that works, but how is $9/month along the lines of $15/year?

• edited September 2017

@Mistraval said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    $15 a year for a 128MB vps is a deal that many providers can't afford anymore due to the ipv4 shortage. Now, you want a freaking exotic location for $15 year, which is NEVER going to happen.

I said along the lines, I never said my budget was $15/year. I found a Panama VPS for $9 a month which is working great for me.

Here is something "along the lines of reality"

Now make up your mind!

Is your budget $15 a year or $108($9*12)? Because there is a huge difference between $15 and $108($9x12).

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • quickquick Member
    edited September 2017

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@Mistraval said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Here is something "along the lines of reality"

Now make up your mind!

Is your budget $15 a year or $108($9*12)? Because there is a huge difference between $15 and $108($9x12).

They ask for a UK vps 2gb ram, 60gb ssd, 10mbps 50$/month

Now make your own mind.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @quick said:

Now make your own mind.

Maybe its mexicodollar?

• @pike said:

@quick said:

Now make your own mind.

Maybe its mexicodollar?