Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 2 Cores / 3gb ram / 100gb / 2tb on the West Coast for Plex Gdrive Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 2 Cores / 3gb ram / 100gb / 2tb on the West Coast for Plex Gdrive Host

Xplic1TXplic1T Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

Any good deals floating around? Don't mind paying quarterly for good pings. Also don't quite need dedicated specs.

Must support fuse file system.

Comments

• So things didn't work out with HostUS?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Maybe our latest LEB offer is something for you: https://lowendbox.com/blog/vpsslim-vpsdedicated-server-offers/

• @bersy

Didn't like the way I was treated as a new customer

@VPSSLIM

You guys dont have anything stateside ?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep

What's your budget?

• Can do $24/quarter for a LA KVM with 2 Cores, 3GB RAM, 100GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.

PM to order as this is custom.

• @key900 lxc

Thanked by 1letbox
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@bersy said:
    @key900 lxc
    @Xplic1T said:
    Any good deals floating around? Don't mind paying quarterly for good pings. Also don't quite need dedicated specs.

Must support fuse file system.

We do something here

https://lowendbox.com/blog/letbox-exclusive-kvm-offers/#comments

Or if you want Custom we can do as well.

• You can check out Veeble.org! They can provide customized hosting configurations!

• Veeble more like Feeble.

Thanked by 2Aidan atrava
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Xplic1T said:
    @bersy

Hi

Do you have a ticket / problem I can check?

Sorry to hear this

Alexander

• AlexanderM said: Hi

Do you have a ticket / problem I can check?

Sorry to hear this

Alexander

It's already been mentioned https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/124220/need-openvz-with-fuse-support-50gb-1tb-2-4gb-ram

• @Xplic1T said:
    @bersy

You think you were mistreated because your payment was marked as fraudlent?

Same happened to me. They manually issued an invoice and it was solved.

By saying that their support is of no help, you mean that they didn't replied or that they decided that based on the data they have, you were likely someone that would give them more trouble than what they are getting paid for?

• Xplic1TXplic1T Member
    edited September 2017

@vovler said:

@Xplic1T said:
    @bersy

You think you were mistreated because your payment was marked as fraudlent?

Same happened to me. They manually issued an invoice and it was solved.

By saying that their support is of no help, you mean that they didn't replied or that they decided that based on the data they have, you were likely someone that would give them more trouble than what they are getting paid for?

They are causing more trouble for themselves by verifying every single Tom, Dick and Harry that comes knocking on their door. I have dealt with countless other hosts that didn't require a passport scan to do business with me ... especially state side. I'd gladly give my business elsewhere where i can be up in hours and not days as many others would. Besides they handle Fuse but not Plex so they'd be useless to me anyway.

Maybe they'll get my business next time...

• Xplic1T said: They are causing more trouble for themselves by verifying every single Tom, Dick and Harry that comes knocking on their door.

Not every dick, I personally didn't faced any kind of fraud checks with them.