Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS USA free cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS USA free cpanel

I'm looking for a vps to be a shared hosting server, server location in USA, and I hope anyone can give me a free cpanel license as well

Comments

• What specs and budget?

There's no such thing as free licensing, it will just be added to the cost.

• @Ishaq said:
    What specs and budget?

There's no such thing as free licensing, it will just be added to the cost.

You're not really great at marketing.

• Hostus internal cPanel VPS license is $12/month (one of cheapest I've found). There KVM isn't as cheap tho

• Do you really need it? Think twice..
    I got a UK VPS for GBP 5.5/month including cpanel. By hosting a single site which has not even $1 Adsense income makes me angry (while seeing the invoice). Really I want to take back my site to Shared hosting. I will backup my site from Softaculous, export to new shared hosting.

This vps thing is not for me atleast. IWe want providers like Fransisco with $10 half yearly, free SSL, free cpanel, good support, 99.9% uptime, SSD drives etc...

• Ishaq said: There's no such thing as free licensing, it will just be added to the cost.

It seems it happens occasionally https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/69809/asmallorange-com-cyber-monday-75-off-one-time

• give the price you sell sir

• @bersy said: It seems it happens occasionally

That's a different story. They still pay for the license as a one time loss leader and limited special and expect you to pay much more next term (which you don't have to).

Thanked by 1erul
  • @Intelpentium0 said:
    Do you really need it? Think twice..
    I got a UK VPS for GBP 5.5/month including cpanel. By hosting a single site which has not even $1 Adsense income makes me angry (while seeing the invoice). Really I want to take back my site to Shared hosting. I will backup my site from Softaculous, export to new shared hosting.

This vps thing is not for me atleast. IWe want providers like Fransisco with $10 half yearly, free SSL, free cpanel, good support, 99.9% uptime, SSD drives etc...

Well, that's totally irrelevant. I don't know why would you say that

Thanked by 1erul