Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyvm 128 / 128 KVM wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyvm 128 / 128 KVM wanted

ranieranie Member
edited August 2013 in General

I anyone have a Buyvm 128 / 128 KVM they dont use anymore i will love to take it off your hands. Dont matter if it is Vegas or Buffalo.

Comments

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited August 2013

Why don't just buy it?

BuyVM got plenty of stock http://doesbuyvmhavestock.com/ since they added new hardware IIRC

-edit-
    Sorry din't notice you mention KVM. I though you say don't matter if kvm or ovz

My bad.

• They dont have stock on th 128 KVM. I just cheked again

• ticket aldryic

• I will try that.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Either wait until Monday, or ask on IRC and you might get one from one of the benevolent pony gods.

• I am still looking for this. Or similar. Same price (more or less) with windows licens

• @ranie said:
    I am still looking for this. Or similar. Same price (more or less) with windows licens

You're planning to install Windows on a 128 MB VPS?

• Yes 2003 will run. It is just for some light testing. 128MB will do fine

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

For an x86-based computer:

One or more processors with a recommended minimum speed of 550 megahertz (MHz). The minimum supported speed is 133 MHz. A maximum of four processors per computer is supported. Processors from the Intel Pentium/Celeron family, AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processors are recommended.

256 megabytes (MB) of RAM (recommended minimum). 128 MB is the minimum supported, and 4 gigabytes (GB) is the maximum supported.

For computers with more than 4 GB of RAM, be sure to confirm hardware compatibility by clicking the appropriate link in Support resources.

For an x64-based computer:

One or more processors with a minimum speed of 1.4 gigahertz (GHz). A maximum of four processors per computer is supported.

512 MB of RAM (minimum).

For computers with more than 4 GB of RAM, be sure to confirm hardware compatibility by clicking the appropriate link in Support resources.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc738496(v=ws.10).aspx

• @ranie said:
    Yes 2003 will run. It is just for some light testing. 128MB will do fine

Anthony would love this :P