Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap shared hosting in FR/DE/NL/ES/CH from reputable providers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap shared hosting in FR/DE/NL/ES/CH from reputable providers.

Hey LET!

I'm looking for cheap shared hosting in either FR/DE/NL/ES/CH from reputable providers.

Such thing probably doesn't exist in Switzerland, but I guess it does exist in either France, Deutschland, Spain or The Netherlands. Any big player / recognized company from those area that offer shared hosting at a fair price? I do expect to pay more than a couple of buck per year but would like to spend no more than 10USD per year. Would that be possible?

I don't need much ressources, 1GB space would be enough - ability to setup more than one domain would be great though.

Offers from OVH do seem kinda expensive to me.. what are the better options from well known providers?

Thanks!

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I can offer a place for you in NL.

Thanked by 2datanoise overclock
  • bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

@ZweiTiger DE, @jmginer ES

HostMantis DE (70% off code - WHT70OFF)

Thanked by 2datanoise jmginer
  • +10 for mikho NL

Thanked by 2datanoise mikho
  • If you are a German resident I can make you an offer :)

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • I vote for @jmginer in Spain. Nice guy and great servers.

Thanked by 2datanoise jmginer
  • mikho said: I can offer a place for you in NL.

Is that the "LET Special Shared Hosting offer" in your sig?

Ympker said: If you are a German resident I can make you an offer :)

Not a German resident (yet ;-)

I'll check / try the recs above, thanks guys!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @datanoise said:

mikho said: I can offer a place for you in NL.

Is that the "LET Special Shared Hosting offer" in your sig?

Ympker said: If you are a German resident I can make you an offer :)

Not a German resident (yet ;-)

I'll check / try the recs above, thanks guys!

Aww that's too bad :) Only catering to the german customer base now ;/ Try out @ZweiTiger then :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

datanoise said: Is that the "LET Special Shared Hosting offer" in your sig?

You can order it if you want but my latest offer is better :)
    I removed it and increased the regular packages instead. I'lll update my signature, thanks!

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • hey @ZweiTiger still alive? why haven't you been active in LET? anyway good to know you still care.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • If you are Okay with UK based shared hosting account, than you can try KTCHost cPanel shared hosting as well as reseller hosting as its available in very reasonable rates.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @datanoise,

we can offer the following in Amsterdam (NL) and Düsseldorf (DE):

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 6 months

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.86 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 30 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanked by 2datanoise Oldky
  • Hi @datanoise, take a look at our plans https://nicevps.net/products/cat/web-hosting
    as a freebie will upgrade you to unlimited domains, just PM after ordering.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

@UltraVPS OP is after shared hosting, not a VPS. Moreover his budget is up to $10/yr.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @bersy said:
    @UltraVPS OP is after shared hosting, not a VPS

Indeed, and looking for something "no more than 10USD" per year which doesn't work with @UltraVPS offer. Could be considering a VPS in this price range. Some interesting proposals already though.

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@datanoise said:
    Hey LET!

I'm looking for cheap shared hosting in either FR/DE/NL/ES/CH from reputable providers.

Such thing probably doesn't exist in Switzerland, but I guess it does exist in either France, Deutschland, Spain or The Netherlands. Any big player / recognized company from those area that offer shared hosting at a fair price? I do expect to pay more than a couple of buck per year but would like to spend no more than 10USD per year. Would that be possible?

I don't need much ressources, 1GB space would be enough - ability to setup more than one domain would be great though.

Offers from OVH do seem kinda expensive to me.. what are the better options from well known providers?

Thanks!

Hello,

I can offer you OVH hosting on SSD if you want: https://www.hostclean.net/webhosting Well understood with DDOS protection included.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • 2 GB for free from https://serverbox.us/ ? They are not reputable by themselves as a company but they use Krystal Hosting (which aquired SmartHosting) reseller plan so it is safe to assume that the quality will be just about that.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • BEST from NL is:

@UltraVPS said:
    Hi @datanoise,

we can offer the following in Amsterdam (NL) and Düsseldorf (DE):

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.86 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 30 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

• bersy said: HostMantis DE (70% off code - WHT70OFF)

I happily profited of this promo few days ago. They allocated me 6GB of physical memory (what?) but 2MB/s I/O. This looks amateurish... :/ Apart from that the service looks good. And cheap enough!

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • FredQc said: And cheap enough!

Yeah with the promo code it's really cheap... and it seems to work quite well.
    I feel like cheap hosting is full of spam sites / PBN. Did you check what sites share the same IP as you? If so, are there a few "normal sites"? Thanks ;-)

• You can try: https://www.versio.eu/webhosting
    Starts at €0.50 a month.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited September 2017

Saragoldfarb said: You can try: https://www.versio.eu/webhosting Starts at €0.50 a month.

Very nice, exactly the kind of service I was looking for. And they offer NL/BE & UK, neat!

Thanks, I'll try them out! (I'll also try a few LET hosts listed in this topic though =)

Something similar in Spain would be awesome, but it seems like it doesn't exist...

Thanked by 1nice
  • vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited September 2017

From my experience no one can beat BuyShared.
    Locations are other.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Is that on clouviders network? Looking good for a UK location.

• @datanoise said:

Saragoldfarb said: You can try: https://www.versio.eu/webhosting Starts at €0.50 a month.

Very nice, exactly the kind of service I was looking for. And they offer NL/BE & UK, neat!

Thanks, I'll try them out! (I'll also try a few LET hosts listed in this topic though =)

Something similar in Spain would be awesome, but it seems like it doesn't exist...

They're an established and reputable company located in NL. I used to have services with them a couple of years ago and have nothing bad to say. Never had any issues.

Might want to ask them about the UK and BE location though. I find it hard to believe pricing for BE is the same. Maybe they're using geolocated ips or something. Could be wrong ofcourse.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Saragoldfarb said: Might want to ask them about the UK and BE location though. I find it hard to believe pricing for BE is the same. Maybe they're using geolocated ips or something. Could be wrong ofcourse.

You're right, just found it on their website: "Dutch servers with UK IP addresses / Dutch servers with Belgian IP addresses"

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited September 2017

vishalpatelz said: From my experience no one can beat BuyShared. Locations are other.

Yeah BuyShared is very nice but I already have service with them and would like to experiment with different locations / providers (and i'd rather avoid having many eggs in the same basket!)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Saragoldfarb said: Is that on clouviders network? Looking good for a UK location.

yep

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @datanoise said:

They use DA cp though, just in case that would matter to you :P Personally I do like it but some people would expect cPanel to feel at "home".

Thanked by 1datanoise