Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rivendell Radio Automation - Linux VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rivendell Radio Automation - Linux VPS

Hi

I'd like to install Rivendell Radio Automation (rivendellaudio.org/index.shtml on a Linux VPS and be able to access desktop from a Windows PC.

Looking for reasonably priced VPS hosting.

Thanked by 2raindog308 nice

Comments

• A dedicated kvm slice over at buyvm can definitely handle that. @Francisco has a great team that answers tickets quickly, and is one of the few providers that offers ddos protection. https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @fhneric said:
    A dedicated kvm slice over at buyvm can definitely handle that. @Francisco has a great team that answers tickets quickly, and is one of the few providers that offers ddos protection. https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

You've got a signature more than 2 in lines

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

..and a nonexistent domain

% whois myadminhub.me

NOT FOUND

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-09-26T06:30:24Z <<<

%

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    ..and a nonexistent domain

% whois myadminhub.me

NOT FOUND

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-09-26T06:30:24Z <<<

%

So if I buy that domain, he would be advertising my services with his signature... right?

Thanked by 4Falzo Aidan WSS nice
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'd never heard of Rivendell...looks neat. I may have to spin up my own private radio station.

Today's hits, yesterday's favorites...WLET.

• @raindog308 said:
    I'd never heard of Rivendell...looks neat. I may have to spin up my own private radio station.

Today's hits, yesterday's favorites...WLET.

Only one bumper.

• jetchirag said: You've got a signature more than 2 in lines

Fixed. Back to topic.