Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need vps with 10 IPs located in New York / Chicago (or both)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need vps with 10 IPs located in New York / Chicago (or both)

Hi,

I bought 20 IP Los Angeles VPS before, I'm not spamming, but yes it will be used for bot operation (no spam, no google, no nike or anything you can think of)

I promise to keep IPs clean and not abuse.

10 IP can be from new york, chicago or both. IP geolocation must show NY or Chicago. I'd appreciate if IPs are not in order like .1 .2 .3 .4 but from different parts of /24 block like .12 .18 .22 .26 etc etc.

You can pm offers. Thanks in advance.

Btw: I also need other locations too, but not in 5 or 10 blocks.
Other locations I need is (if you have, any?)

charlotte
nashville
memphsis
atlanta
texas
tennese
alberta (canada)

Comments

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

Our Global Cloud platform may be of interest to you - https://my.netcetera.co.uk/cloud/cart/global-cloud-servers/&step=0

We can accommodate your IP needs too :)

• edited September 2017

@muratai said:
    Hi,

I bought 20 IP Los Angeles VPS before, I'm not spamming, but yes it will be used for bot operation (no spam, no google, no nike or anything you can think of)

I promise to keep IPs clean and not abuse.

10 IP can be from new york, chicago or both. IP geolocation must show NY or Chicago. I'd appreciate if IPs are not in order like .1 .2 .3 .4 but from different parts of /24 block like .12 .18 .22 .26 etc etc.

You can pm offers. Thanks in advance.

Btw: I also need other locations too, but not in 5 or 10 blocks.
    Other locations I need is (if you have, any?)

charlotte
    nashville
    memphsis
    atlanta
    texas
    tennese
    alberta (canada)

Don't ever say things will be used for a bot operation, ever. That is like going up to gun shop stores and telling them that you need a gun and it will be used to go shoot someone, but there won't be any news reports, or any deaths. Instead say that you will be using this gun to go practice on your shooting skills at a shooting range.

So back to the IP's that you need, avoid saying you need them for a bot operation because that just makes the providers spidey senses tingle like a motherfucker. It is a huge RED FLAG any way you put it, and no sugar coating, harmless lies, and/or wishful thinking will make them think otherwise. Of course, there will always be the retarded providers that do not know any better, and the ruthless providers that will make you pay upfront with bitcoin and at any moment any IP's appear on any blacklist they will terminate your account and keep your bitcoin.

If you need a valid excuse, just say that you are going to set up a Kubernetes,mesos, ranch cluster, or any of the new shit these kids are playing now a days in order to "revolutionize" the industry.

Thanked by 1muratai
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Sneakers?

• @PhotonVPS said:
    Sneakers?

like I said, no nike bot or anything connecting to public services.
    nothing illegal or abusive, or I'd keep bot explanation to myself and abused services until I got caught. No SMTP either (can be blocked). So basically, no spam.

• @muratai said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    Sneakers?

> nothing illegal or abusive, or I'd keep bot explanation to myself and abused services until I got caught. No SMTP either (can be blocked). So basically, no spam.

Well good luck with that.

• @WSS said:

@muratai said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    Sneakers?

> nothing illegal or abusive, or I'd keep bot explanation to myself and abused services until I got caught. No SMTP either (can be blocked). So basically, no spam.

The best criminals are the ones who admit to their crimes before committing them.

• Guys, I understand most of you guys aren't into any sort of black hat kind of schemes and your knowledge is very limited to sneaker, spamming emailing, instagram, etc when it comes to these people. That is fine I don't blame that you guys like to stay ignorant and start acting like you know what OP plans are based on your limited view of the Internet.

But people like him need vps in specific locations like New York or Chicago to create accounts and do reviews. Think of it like Yelp, Tribago, Expedia, etc.

These reviews need, at least from the limited experience of the OP, a regional IP close to the city of where the account is from.

The bot operation is simply, create 1-2 accounts on 1 ip and start writing manual reviews on different businesses such as restaurants, bars, and any major local avenues.Then schedule those reviews via a custom made bot. Usually the reviews are written via a VA once they have a system going.

If you look at the market for these reviews, they actually pay quite a bit if they stick. The bots are simply done on Selenium or just using basic http requests. However, it does require to build up these accounts by a bot very slowly. It is not the load up a bot and spam hundreds of thousands of links Xrumer/RankerX/GSA SER style.

How do I know this? Just ask the @muratai if the reason he needs ips aren't for site reviews.

Thanked by 2ricardo bugrakoc
  • nfoservers has vds offers in NY and chicago. They do have IDSs though so don't make it obvious

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We can provide 10 IP on our Chicago Server. (Total 11 including main IP)

• go for @nice , he doesn't give a shit about what you doing.

Thanked by 1nice
  • @yokowasis said:
    go for @nice , he doesn't give a shit about what you doing.

Thank you for recommending. You are almost right, we don't control our customers and provide the deserved freedom, as long as it is permitted by law we will not suspend any service.

P.S: We offer hosting in the Netherlands, not USA based.

• @doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@muratai said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    Sneakers?

The best criminals are the ones who admit to their crimes before committing them.

Never heard of that quote. Not relevant in my case. Nothing illegal or abusive in my line of work.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2017

@IAlwaysBeCoding By the tone of your post, you seem to think that review bots are allowed. 1) they’re not, and 2) calling us ignorant is just plain stupid.

I hope you realize that the reason why people on the forum don’t know (in-depth) about black hat crap is because it isn’t allowed nor doesn’t it abide by the rules that one uses said services on.

Anyway, Yelp bots aren’t allowed, according to their terms of service (Section 6A, subsection 3).

You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to: Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval > application, or other automated device, > process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, > or index any portion of the Site or any Site > Content;

In addition, just using a bot to crawl the site isn’t allowed.

• @doghouch said:
    @IAlwaysBeCoding By the tone of your post, you seem to think that review bots are allowed. 1) they’re not, and 2) calling us ignorant is just plain stupid.

I hope you realize that the reason why people on the forum don’t know (in-depth) about black hat crap is because it isn’t allowed nor doesn’t it abide by the rules that one uses said services on.

Anyway, Yelp bots aren’t allowed, according to their terms of service (Section 6A, subsection 3).

You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to: Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval > application, or other automated device, > process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, > or index any portion of the Site or any Site > Content;

In addition, just using a bot to crawl the site isn’t allowed.

Yes, crawling is a gray area my friend, as well as doing reviews. I do not recommend it. I would best advice the OP to not ask any of these stuff here as it is not allowed due to LET strict rules.
    We need to flag more posts like the OP these posts. Thanks @doghouch for pointing out that my posts might come as supporting, when in reality is not. I was just simply expanding everyone who didn't know their horizon, so next time someone comes asking for these requirements you quickly now what he/she wants and flag them.

However, @doghouch I would like to say that your reasoning about staying ignorant about stuff "black hat crap" just because a place is not allowed to discuss it's plain dumb. By ignorant I mean not even knowing the reason or wanting to know why they want these requirements. Even your ability to think is so Black and White, meaning you think by knowing this stuff you are going to engage into this illegal activity, and by not knowing it you are following the rules. So just the fact of knowing this stuff makes you break the rules by your own accounts.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited September 2017

doghouch said: By the tone of your post, you seem to think that review bots are allowed. 1) they’re not, and 2) calling us ignorant is just plain stupid.

@IAlwaysBeCoding's philosophy is sound, it's too easy to judge and think that you know the intent of people
    based on one or two keywords in their post, based on your own experiences. OTOH true, on low end forums due to market forces, there is a higher propensity of churn and burn.

Saying you aren't allowed to post automated Yelp reviews is a bit farcical. You aren't allowed to download copyrighted intellectual property without paying for it, aren't allowed to promote your website on Google, aren't allowed to watch streaming services that are geo-restricted somewheres else.

We aren't allowed to be using IPv4's without sound justification yet here we are owning thousands of VPS' doing trivial stuff.

A provider could insist on a fee up front, or whatever, if they were sceptical about abuse. It's all quite subjective, really... often I see people posting black and white nonsense about what's right and wrong on here, it's pretty ignorant.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @ricardo said:
    It's all quite subjective, really... often I see people posting black and white nonsense about what's right and wrong on here, it's pretty ignorant.

Well, you're wrong.

Thanked by 2Aidan doghouch
  • Ah, well I lack the kind of LET omnipotence that allows me to know all things you can do with a computer.

• @ricardo said:
    Ah, well I lack the kind of LET omnipotence that allows me to know all things you can do with a computer.

AT keyboard ports double as a Mohel- ask @AuroraZ if you want to know the skinny!

• @IAlwaysBeCoding Give me a break, reading and replying to posts on mobile gives me a headache :(

• @doghouch said:
    @IAlwaysBeCoding Give me a break, reading and replying to posts on mobile gives me a headache :(

Preach it brother! Testify!

P.S. @WSS Don't ask me man I am done drunk posting.