Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Email hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Email hosting

leb_anonymousleb_anonymous Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

Hello user of LET/LEB i am Darren Mark Smith from Doba, Chad, Am looking for email hosting it need to be paid but very cheap one time is ok too, no free hosting like zoho or yandel.

Thank you all Darren Mark Smith.

Comments

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited September 2017

mxroute.com (aff) will serve the purpose. Using it personally and haven't experienced a single issue.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Mailcheap is also good

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @Jarland do you have any cheaper plans as $30 a year is too high, am looking for Cheap cheap cheap do you even accpt orders from Chad.

• @leb_anonymous said:
    @Jarland do you have any cheaper plans as $30 a year is too high, am looking for Cheap cheap cheap do you even accpt orders from Chad.

Would $10 per year do?

https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=29

• Am looking for sub 8 euro a year

• @leb_anonymous said:
    Am looking for sub 8 euro a year

Are you serious? Anyway, 8 euro roughly converts to 9.5 dollar. Do you want me to sponsor $0.5?

• All you need is one mugu and that'll pay for a couple years of hosting.

edited September 2017

I pay MailChannels $0.00025 per outbound email, so it's important that my offers not be too cheap, as I also have to consider cost of storage. If you want bottom of the barrel and don't care about a focus on delivery quality, just get the cheapest shared hosting plan you can find.

• I was thinking, why not get a low end VPS with 128 or 256 RAM and self set up a mail?
    I never done it before, but postfix + devoet can be handled by such small RAMw, right?

edited September 2017

@qtwrk said:
    I was thinking, why not get a low end VPS with 128 or 256 RAM and self set up a mail?
    I never done it before, but postfix + devoet can be handled by such small RAMw, right?

It's really just content filtering that uses a lot of memory, so yeah that would do fine without it. Probably use some heavy IP filtering instead, just because the more spam you accept, the more lists you get put on, the heavier the traffic to the MTA over time. That can of course result in snowballing memory usage as well. Really kind of luck of the dice roll on how/if/when that impacts a particular server.

• @qtwrk said:
    I was thinking, why not get a low end VPS with 128 or 256 RAM and self set up a mail?

Or probably just pay 0.5$/y for more reliable service?

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @jetchirag said:
    Or probably just pay 0.5$/y for more reliable service?

Well , I'm just suggesting an alternative

• qtwrk said: Well , I'm just suggesting an alternative

Sorry that I mistook you for the OP