Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Can I do If Reply button on Digital Ocean doesn't work?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Can I do If Reply button on Digital Ocean doesn't work?

Guys , I know their problem, That they don't list information in asterisk that they need automate verification code or something from phone number menu on user registration, So then my smartphone was in charging and it off condition.
I don't know their reply was so long maybe they adjudged my internet connection was so slowly or something like that, now their reply button doesn't work.

here it is my payment

Comments

• Perhaps email them?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @jetchirag said:
    Perhaps email them?

yeah my husband have done that.

• This is next level thing.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

What reply button are you referring to? I would have assumed ticket reply but you mentioned phone so heavily, I'm a bit confused.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @jarland said:
    What reply button are you referring to? I would have assumed ticket reply but you mentioned phone so heavily, I'm a bit confused.

After reading his post 4-5 times, it appears that he wasn’t able to verify his phone number because it was off.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@doghouch said:

@jarland said:

After reading his post 4-5 times, it appears that he wasn’t able to verify his phone number because it was off.

That's really weird because we don't do that kind of verification....

• @jarland said:

@doghouch said:

@jarland said:

Dunno, it was a guess. He said something about some code not arriving?

• @doghouch said:

@jarland said:

@doghouch said:

@jarland said:

Dunno, it was a guess. He said something about some code not arriving?

I had to read it many times to come to conclusion that she was using mobile to browse it. DO needed to verify email for which she needed code.

But rather, it seems that her email was logged in mobile and she didn't had access to it on desktop. Thus she wasn't able to confirm code.

Thanked by 2jar doghouch
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

d2itsme said: they adjudged my internet connection

DIAL UP LIVES MATTER!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2017

@raindog308 said:

DIAL UP LIVES MATTER!

You asshole! You just killed my connection to AOL!

Please put the phone down before screaming “DIAL UP LIVES MATTER.”

• This is definitely the hardest GRE reading practice I've ever met...

• @dedipromo said:
    This is definitely the hardest GRE reading practice I've ever met...

Goofballs Ready to Eat?

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@doghouch said:

@raindog308 said:

DIAL UP LIVES MATTER!

You asshole! You just killed my connection to AOL!

Please put the phone down before screaming “DIAL UP LIVES MATTER.”

Ahh yes, the good old, phone in a cheap dialup cradle, and then ya mum comes in with the loud ass hoover and fucks it all up.

• pinging this whole thread -p 2b2b2b2b

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

WSS said: whole thread

it's sounds to me the topics are created by under aged person as simply don't have any clue.

doghouch said: After reading his post 4-5 times, it appears that he wasn’t able to verify his phone number because it was off.

after reading his posts, I don't think he will be able to verify anything, as he need to be at least 13 years old to use DO service:
    https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms/

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • @WebProject said:

WSS said: whole thread

it's sounds to me the topics are created by under aged person as simply don't have any clue.

doghouch said: After reading his post 4-5 times, it appears that he wasn’t able to verify his phone number because it was off.

after reading his posts, I don't think he will be able to verify anything, as he need to be at least 13 years old to use DO service:
    https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms/

@d2itsme said:

@jetchirag said:
    Perhaps email them?

• Thread closed , Thank you all

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

easy said: @jetchirag said: Perhaps email them?

Still sounds like a kid or from non English country .

d2itsme said: Thread closed , Thank you all

Thread is not closed here yet :D do you want this thread to be closed by mods ?