Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survey Offer - Just answer Buy = Yes or No.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Survey Offer - Just answer Buy = Yes or No.

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited August 2013 in General

Hi,

KVM 6 CORE SHARED + 8 GB RAM + 100GB SSD CACHED + 100 MBPS unmetered
= 30 USD/month.

How many people will like ? 8 clients only.

Comments

• c0yc0y Member

You can buy a Kimsufi with double RAM for that.

Not to mention this is out of LEB range, which is where people come for.

• Location and test IP please.

• Budget dedis can be bought at that price. I'll pass.

• Ok. Lets get it to LEB RANGE - 2GB MEM KVM + 50GB SSD CACHED = 7/month LEB. That is good ?

• @Frost said:
    You can buy a Kimsufi

Okay you know what, you can just go ahead and stop right there.
    Yes I know they're selling some good deals, I also know they're IN EUROPE ONLY.
    And in case you don't get it yet, there are people who live outside Europe, who "can't" buy a Kimsufi.

• And Kimsufi is not 6 core.

• @Zetta said:
    And in case you don't get it yet, there are people who live outside Europe, who "can't" buy a Kimsufi.

In case you don't get it yet, that block is temporary.

• @awson : How about 2GB KVM - QUAD CPU - 50GB SSD CACHED ? 7 USD

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2013

@awson said:
    In case you don't get it yet, that block is temporary.

Yeah, they're completely blocking my country, but it's okay because it's only temporary! OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE THEM MY MONEY!

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @Zetta said:
    Yeah, they're completely blocking my country, but it's okay because it's only temporary! OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE THEM MY MONEY!

Someone seems a bit upset because they can't get their Kimsufi :(

• @awson said:
    Someone seems a bit upset because they can't get their Kimsufi :(

Haha, you actually believe I would go near OVH, especially at those 3 Euro (3 month prepay required, pricing subject to change) prices?

• c0yc0y Member

@Zetta said:
    pricing subject to change

1. got rejected
    2. butthurt
    3. spreads false rumours
  • Yes, and the LEB range one I would buy too.

BUT! Only if its in Europe, And MAYBE for US east

• @Zetta said:

Hey lets get real here... I'm really happy you people who live outside Europe can't get the kimsufi's because 95% of the offers here on LET are US location ONLY. So let us have this and stop complain.

• @Frost said:
    1. got rejected
    2. butthurt
    3. spreads false rumours

Again with the flock of ignorant people. These must be the people plaguing support ticket systems I guess. First of all, I didn't buy jackshit from OVH as said earlier. Second, seeing "omg OVH OVH OVH 3 euro cheaper than x" in every thread is getting stale (I'm talking frontpage of 9gag stale). And third, if you're talking about the pricing is subject to change bit, that was something I saw on the OVH megathread. But if you think they're going to sell 3 Euro Atoms forever, you are no doubt an idiot and I would rather bet on pricing to go up before they even consider allowing other countries to order again.

Thanked by 1serverian
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2013

@Makkesk8 said:
    So let us have this and stop complain.

How about you guys stop spamming KIMSUFI 3 EUROS every thread as an argument for lower prices?

Thanked by 1serverian
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited August 2013

@Zetta said: But if you think they're going to sell 3 Euro Atoms forever, you are no doubt an idiot and I would rather bet on pricing to go up before they even consider allowing other countries to order again.

Of course they will, you are the idiot here:

• US people always expects 24/7 support and OVH doesn't feel like fulfilling that nor threads screaming OVH is slow.
    • It's a marketing offer, meaning you pay what it costs, it's to catch people's eyes, the other Kimsufis are not marketing offers as they're clearly higher in pricing
    • When 10EUR kimsufi came out geeks went crazy and thought the same stuff, now OVH wants to blow away the minds of the general public with this 3EUR offer

Please know your field/industry before you start calling people idiots...

• @Zetta said:

I havnt done such thing so stop with the accusations please.

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2013

@Frost said:
    (Complete garbage here)

"US people", wow you really are one of those ignorant supremacists, newsflash people are all different. They also blocked every other country, you want to call them all out too?

By saying it's a marketing offer then you are basically saying it is a limited time thing. Which is what I said.

You strike me as a summer host, or one in the deadpool. I see your short comment history and all I see is you sucking up to OVH in almost every one. So I really don't need to hear your biased opinion to be honest.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited August 2013

@Zetta said: "US people", wow you really are one of those ignorant supremacists, newsflash people are all different. They also blocked every other country, you want to call them all out too?

I was going to include that asian countries usually don't even speak english (properly) and nor do the french at OVH.

@Zetta said: By saying it's a marketing offer then you are basically saying it is a limited time thing. Which is what I said.

No, a marketing offer doesn't have to be limited time. Because that's the usual approach doesn't mean it's the only approach. Having the first product at no profit is quite common for marketing...

@Zetta said: You strike me as a summer host, or one in the deadpool. I see your short comment history and all I see is you sucking up to OVH in almost every one. So I honestly don't need your biased opinion to be honest.

It's idiots like you who encourage me posting in those threads as you people take everything personal and know 0 about marketing, I usually do not post unless it's what I'm good at: marketing

Not to mention that the OP's comment / thread history makes OVH a 100x better choice than him.

For example him saying 6 shared cores (probably E5-2620 which's clocks are shitty) vs 4 dedicated high clock ones shows his lack of knowledge.

EDIT: anyone can get an mSP with 32GB, 8 dedicated threads and 2TB RAId 1 storage for not even double OP's price + dedicated + probably better performing because if you browse through this clown's threads, comments and questions I doubt he can even configure a node correctly.

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2013

@Makkesk8 said:
    I havnt done such thing so stop with the accusations please.

I know, I don't have a problem with what OVH is doing, but "certain individuals" insist on bringing this up everywhere. (Hint: read this thread topic and see how it relates to OVH) I apologize to @darknessends for taking up at least 5 page scrolls on this thread.

@Frost said: (More garbage)

I already said I don't need to hear your blind praise of OVH (I seriously didn't read a word and don't care to). If you insist on spamming it on this thread instead of somewhere appropriate (cest pit) feel free to as you were the one who started it, but I'm done assisting with you ruining this thread.

• c0yc0y Member

@Zetta said: I seriously didn't read a word and don't care to

There's your problem - I didn't even praise them, merely explained how it works.

• @Microlinux said:
    Lutefisk

Why not ertestuing

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited August 2013

No one is answering me. Kimsufi, OVH and blah blah !!!

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

What location? You haven't answered questions yet..

• Is there still a point in buying anything but ovh then? Seems to be a one word answer to everything.

Anyway. I'm sure there's a market for this. Good luck.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Like @concerto49 says, OVH is definitely not the answer to anything. I'm a bit sick of some trolls jumping in on every thread "OVH IS CHEAPER, OVH IS CHEAPER". OVH ain't that good and is definitely not an alternative for what is offered on LET.

@darknessends: I think this is a fine offer! I myself would be a fan of the 2GB/$7 one, as it's within LET price range.

I'd be interested to know the location as well.