Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMHaus Hourly Billed NVMe - London from $3/mo ($0.0041/hour)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMHaus Hourly Billed NVMe - London from $3/mo ($0.0041/hour)

vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited September 2017 in Offers

Hey LET Folks,

We are back again! We've took a small break from some offer posts, lot's have happened including a new panel, new locations and some personal stuff. Lot's going on and that's why I'm excited to bring you our latest offerings

Not everyone likes everyone and everything, it would be a pretty boring world if we did, so we offer a 7 day money back guarantee if the performance isn't as described.

Our Features (We have a lot)

- Instant Activation (Subject to fraud checks)

- NVMe Powered Disk - It's even faster than SATA SSD Disks! Getting running away from those normies.

- One-click OS Install with ready templates - CentOS, Debian, Suse, Ubuntu

- Custom ISO - Use our available Windows & FreeBSD or bring your own ISO. (Just submit a ticket)

- Automated Backup - All VPS are automatically backed up to a separate storage server within the same data center on a Daily Basis (This means the backups are NOT offsite and we still recommend you keep your own backup of data).

- Free Anti DDoS Pro Protection

- Hourly billing

- SSH Key Support!

ServerIO Benchmark

Link: https://serverscope.io/trials/N0AB

Network Information

London, United Kingdom - Clouvider Telehouse North 2

Test IPv4: 185.214.69.254

Test IPv6: 2a06:82c2::1

Our NVMe KVM VPS Offers:-

Plan: VMH-512MB
  1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  512MB DDR4 RAM
  10GB NVMe Disk Space
  1TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $3 / Month ($0.0041/hour)
Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
Plan: VMH-1GB
  2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  1GB DDR4 RAM
  15GB NVMe Disk Space
  2TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $5 / Month ($0.0068/hour)
Plan: VMH-2GB
  2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  2GB DDR4 RAM
  30GB NVMe Disk Space
  4TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $7 / Month ($0.0096/hour)

Our London Virtual Machines are inside @Clouvider’s new Telehouse North 2 data center. The latest addition to the Clouvider and VMHaus family. The Clouvider network vastly improves our connectivity in London including direct peering with Liberty Global (Virgin Media, UPC, Aorta and more) with direct and recently upgraded ports to LINX 1 & 2 (which allows us to peer with BT, Sky, TalkTalk, Zen and more!) and up links include the usual (Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent)

Thanks to some recent upgrades out Clouvider their network is now locally DDoS protected thanks to our on-site DDoS protection with NTT protection staying on hand for those larger attacks

As for our hardware we’ve gone with a brand spanking new Xeon E3-1270 v6 which clocks in at 3.8GHz with a nice little boost to 4.2GHz. We've also added 64GB of ECC DDR4 RAM for good measure finally backed by our 1TB Samsung NVMe disks which give your applications that little push to run faster.

We are sorry to say we've excluded our VMH-256MB plan currently from Bonsai. We are looking into re-adding them in the future along with our existing locations. We have lots planned for Bonsai which will allow us to improve our overall service.

Quick Links

Node Status: http://status.vmhaus.com

Bonsai Control Panel: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com

FAQ: https://www.vmhaus.com/#faq

Terms of Service: http://vmhaus.com (Click legal)

Thank You,
Your friends at VMHaus

Thanked by 2caracal smallet

Comments

• Hey, you forgot to change the quantity of ram on the VMH-1GB plan when copy-pasta :P

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@FredQc said:
    Hey, you forgot to change the quantity of ram on the VMH-1GB plan when copy-pasta :P

Cheers like I said busy week haha

• You add funds to your account correct? and do they expire? bookmarked and will most likely sign up.

@Stevie said:
    You add funds to your account correct? and do they expire? bookmarked and will most likely sign up.

Credits/funds do not expire. You can topup any amount over $3 with increments of $1. We are fairly flexible because we know you need us to be ;)

• The last free experience was rejected, unfortunately!

@wn789 said:
    The last free experience was rejected, unfortunately!

Hello,

I assume you mean the beta test? We were trying to limit abuse by keeping to open to active members of LET. We have now finished our beta test and we are in live.

• Good luck guys.

I have to say after the beta that performance was great.

@cpsd said:
    Good luck guys.

I have to say after the beta that performance was great.

Cheers man. You were extremely helpful. Check PM :)

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited September 2017

Tried to register, but I only get "Account creation failed: Email invalid" using a legit mail address.

• A few things missing in order of priority (my opinion):
    1) ToS & Privacy Policy link
    2) Detailed pricing information: do you charge for shutdown instances? Not clear.
    3) API (list/create/start/stop/delete/snapshot)
    4) Cloud-init Script

Thanked by 1yomero

@BBTN said:
    Tried to register, but I only get "Account creation failed: Email invalid" using a legit mail address.

Can you PM me your email address? We do very simple checking to ensure that an MX record exists for your domain and your email is accepted by your server. I'd be happy to look into why.

@elwebmaster said:
    A few things missing in order of priority (my opinion):
    1) ToS & Privacy Policy link
    2) Detailed pricing information: do you charge for shutdown instances? Not clear.
    3) API (list/create/start/stop/delete/snapshot)
    4) Cloud-init Script

Cheers for this. We include ToS at the bottom of our offer but we will include it also in our control panel. As for pricing information you are billed when it is shut down, you are billed for whenever it is active in your account.

API, this is coming very soon we have been working on this. Cloud-init is also coming soon along with reserved IPs and our beloved 256MB plan :)

• @vmhaus PM sent. - Maybe it's a problem regarding my reverse DNS entry.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • FredQcFredQc Member
    edited September 2017

Any chance to deploy this in Canada ?

@FredQc said:
    Any chance to deploy this in Canada ?

Soon(tm), but not ColoCrossing IPv6 soon

• Any chance for credit match? ;)

• Any chance for elastic ips?

@caracal said:
    Any chance for credit match? ;)

Tough one. 512MB 10GB NVMe for $1.50/mo billed hourly? I'd love for my kids to eat sadly

@Silvest said:
    Any chance for elastic ips?

We are currently working on both the following.

• Reserved, you can have an IP saved on your account and specify to use it when creating a new VM.

• Floating, you can attach this to virtual machines on demand when needed and detach if needed.

These are features in progress :)

• Do you have a test-ip? thanks.

edited September 2017

@mows said:
    Do you have a test-ip? thanks.

Network Information
    London, United Kingdom - Clouvider Telehouse North 2
    Test IPv4: 185.214.69.254
    Test IPv6: 2a06:82c2::1

:)

• Didn't see that before. Thanks. Unfortunately you're already out of stock with the 3$ offer ;)

@mows said:
    Didn't see that before. Thanks. Unfortunately you're already out of stock with the 3$ offer ;)

We have plenty of space for our $3 offer

• Any discount of annual payment?

@Greyhound said:
    Any discount of annual payment?

That is coming soon

• smalletsmallet Member
    edited October 2017

Pretty fast, but the control panel options are a bit lacking. A simple Rescue system (something like Finnix or grml-rescue) toggle would be nice to have, rather than creating a ticket for it. Maybe something which boots from the disk if no key is pressed within the first 2 secs.

Oh, and the novnc seems to work properly only on Firefox (double Keystrokes on Chrome and other weird behavior on Edge).

Are you guys planning on adding more functionality to the Bonsai cp or is this mostly it? Snapshots, better vnc, instances with more RAM and storage (no complaints with the cpu :) would be nice.

@smallet said:
    Pretty fast, but the control panel options are a bit lacking. A simple Rescue system (something like Finnix or grml-rescue) toggle would be nice to have, rather than creating a ticket for it. Maybe something which boots from the disk if no key is pressed within the first 2 secs.

Oh, and the novnc seems to work properly only on Firefox (double Keystrokes on Chrome and other weird behavior on Edge).

Are you guys planning on adding more functionality to the Bonsai cp or is this mostly it? Snapshots, better vnc, instances with more RAM and storage (no complaints with the cpu :) would be nice.

Hey,

Rescue mode I'll have one of our devs take a look into, but we have had this planned its just getting around everything else on the list.

NoVNC only on FF? That's an odd one. We personally have not seen this and if you can gather more information reporting it at https://github.com/novnc/noVNC/issues would be best.

Functionality we are working on. Our devs are currently working on a few main features which should be released this weekend. They include more credit warnings and other credit configurable modifications and yearly billing (this will bring our VMH-256MB plan into Bonsai). Snapshots will follow in the upcoming weeks, VNC we are looking at but so far there are lots more features we would like to add.

If you have any more ideal features you want please let us know. We have a roadmap and Bonsai is long from finished, I don't think you can ever finish a panel as such.

• smalletsmallet Member
    edited October 2017

@vmhaus Thank you for the update. Unrelated question, I see that you mentioned "available Windows". Is that just the 180 day trial ISO or will it be automatically activated (licensed)? The odd noVNC behavior (mouse cursor trails the actual cursor) changes depending on the guest OS and the double input issue might be due to uBlock origin... Just would be simpler with direct VNC access, but not a big deal really. Will only ever have to deal with it during first setup.

Looking forward to that 256MB plan, but would like it in France if possible :p (lower latency, 135ms vs 170ms). List of ideal features would be too many really, you might get bored. Some features I would like:

• Storage server instance (or something like https://www.hetzner.com/storage-box) for local storage and backups, as these NVMe drives have way too little storage.
      Can have best of both worlds that way. I am guessing block storage is off the table/long way off for now, so this would satisfy such use cases.

• Rescue system, ofc. Basically anything that would eliminate the need to create tickets.

• Higher RAM plans. More locations. 2-factor auth? (yes, now I am just getting greedy/day dreaming)

Hope you guys are able to get moar nodes in moar locations soon. Really like the simple control panel.

PS: Your http://lg.lon.vmhaus.com/ seems to be down right now. Also the included bandwidth seems to wildly different in the website (20TB vs 4TB for the 2GB plan).

@smallet sorry for the delay.

We can do custom ISO we do not provide licenses sadly. I will look into direct VNC.

We are bringing back the yearlies today in London only for now.

Storage instances - soon(tm)
    Rescue system - Working on it
    Higher RAM - Open a ticket ;)
    More locations - We are looking into it but we've just heavily gone into London for now.
    2FA - soon(tm)

LG is down currently as we setup our new one for our new london plan. Bandwidth quoted onsite is for our OVH offerings.

Hope this clears up a lot.

Thanked by 1smallet