Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS

I'm looking for a good reliable VPS.
I'm currently hosted with virmach's Enterprise+ plan, I'm willing to move to a better VPS if provided within the same price range with good support of course.
Please look at the virmach's plan first.

My Preferences are

RAM: 8GB or More
Hard disk: SSD

Comments

• I think you should stay with Virmach. You won't find anything better/cheaper without sacrificing support level. Virmach has one of the best customer support. You will only regret the change if you decide to do so.

Thanked by 1Sithira
  • I love how people ask for help, but then suggest that we look at what they're using rather than just provide the specs, themselves.

As already stated, you are unlikely to find anything cheaper with something that even slightly passes as technical support. If you want better support, you need to pay more. If you're willing to pay more, there are plenty of options available.

For example, with a decent BuyShared package, you're looking at $75/mo for 250GB SSD.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

Hmm .. that price seems quiet possible, do you have any information what exact cpu is built in in those currently ?

• Hmm .. that price seems quiet possible, do you have any information what exact cpu is built in in those currently ?

Appears to be a E5-2620

Thanked by 1ChristianDSH
  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

Aidan said: Appears to be a E5-2620

Then i could offer something at the identical price range with E5-2650 / 2670 as processor, but only a raid 1 on the ssd side in germany.

• Would you like to have a KVM VPS pure SSD in Los Angeles?

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep
      We can provide:
    • 4 vCore
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 100 GB SSD
    • 25 Euro/month